Content Marketing Strategist
SpotX is the leading global video advertising platform that enables media owners and publishers to monetize premium content across desktop, mobile and connected TV devices.
Visit our About Us page to learn more.
As the Content Marketing Strategist, you will develop and own SpotX’s content strategy. You will craft compelling stories to solidify SpotX’s reputation as the global media leader in programmatic, OTT/CTV and Addressable Linear TV, and to underscore our value proposition.
Reporting to the VP, brand and digital marketing, the lead content strategist will be responsible for creating engaging content to drive integrated marketing campaigns. You will be incredibly collaborative, agile, a critical thinker, and interested in and intrigued by the complex world of ad tech.
Making an immediate impact:
- Own the U.S. content strategy and work closely with EMEA and APAC teams to drive integrated global content strategies.
- Work closely with the marketing, product, product marketing, data science and engineering teams to understand consumer needs and product use cases.
- Create long-form content projects including: white papers, e-books, articles, blogs, and commissioned research reports on pertinent thought leadership topics.
- Work with cross-departmental “content creators” to review messaging and materials to ensure brand alignment and tone of voice.
- Manage company award submissions and strategy. Tasked with the opportunity to shape the world’s view of SpotX by showcasing our best products and people.
- Write and edit content for sales enablement materials: including one-sheets, presentations, and sales guides.
Needed SpotX’er talents:
- Bachelor’s Degree in marketing, communications, journalism, or a related field
- 5-7 years of experience in a marketing, market research, copywriting or copy editing capacity
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
- Must demonstrate a high degree of professionalism, strong organizational skills, and meticulous attention to detail.
- Must be adaptable. Adapts to changes in the work environment, manages competing demands, able to change approach or method to best fit the situation, able to deal with change, delays, or unexpected events.
- Ability to work cross-functionally with other team members.
- Must be able to think creatively, think outside of the box, and a strong project manager.
- Must be willing to take initiative, volunteers readily, seeks increased responsibilities, asks for and offers help when needed.
- Understanding of ad tech and media.
Bonus SpotX’er talents:
- Multilingual in any of the following is a plus (German, French, Spanish, Italian, Dutch, Swedish, Japanese, Malay, Mandarin, Tamil)