Content Marketing Specialist at LogRhythm
Content Marketing Specialist
LogRhythm, a Thoma Bravo company is a world leader in NextGen SIEM, empowering thousands of enterprises on six continents to successfully reduce cyber and operational risk by rapidly detecting, responding to and neutralizing damaging cyberthreats. LogRhythm’s technology serves as the foundation for the world’s most modern enterprise security operations centers (SOCs), helping customers measurably secure their cloud, physical, and virtual infrastructures for both IT and OT environments. Built for security professionals by security professionals, the LogRhythm NextGen SIEM Platform has won countless customer and industry accolades.
Who we are looking for;
Are you a natural storyteller? We’re looking for a Content Marketing Specialist who will be responsible for developing content that will engage our prospects and customers and drive our overall campaigns and programs. This person will have a great mix of left and right brain — a creative, customer-focused person who incorporates content strategy, forward-thinking planning, execution, optimization, and reporting results. Meticulous attention to detail is critical.
This marketing team member will join a high-performing demand generation and will report to the Manager, Demand Generation. He or she will be responsible for developing marketing content, including white papers and e-Books, videos, webinars, blog posts, and more with the goal of providing valuable information and build relationships with members of the security industry.
The ideal candidate is a prolific and talented content creator with a portfolio that showcases strong writing and content creation, integrated campaign development and execution, a record of hitting fast-paced deadlines, and a mind for how to analyze metrics to optimize content campaigns for optimal results. This candidate should also have an eagle eye for editing — with a meticulous command of grammar and the English language.
DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
- Produce assets that drive action (e.g., download, subscribe, watch, etc.), such as e-Books, white papers, infographics, videos, etc. to support the success of strategic content campaigns
- Develop integrated demand generation and lead nurturing campaigns
- Provide thorough content reviews to ensure content is error free and aligned with brand guidelines before publication
- Collaborate across functions and silos to meet content marketing business objectives
- Distribute content through appropriate channels to achieve goal
- Measure and analyze content and campaign performance to determine areas for testing and improvement
- Optimize content to improve search engine ranking, visitation, and conversion
- Maintain a thorough understanding of personas and tone of voice
- Coordinate with creative resources and outside vendors to execute high-quality deliverables
- Excellent understanding of buyer personas and crafting content to fit the right reader
- Manage and develop editorial calendars and workflows
- Bachelor degree in Journalism, English, PR, Marketing, Communications, or other applicable degree
- 2+ years of content marketing experience
- Passion for writing and storytelling with a strong portfolio of writing samples — both long and short form
- Driven self-starter who thrives in a fast-paced, deadline-driven environment
- Excellent command of the English language and a strong editorial eye with the ability to evaluate the structure of a piece of content and reorganize/rewrite it to improve structure, flow, and clarity
- Experience in creating and executing integrated content marketing campaigns
- Demonstrated ability to independently manage multiple projects, prioritize effectively, and meet deadlines in a fast-paced environment
- Excellent communication, time management, and organizational skills
- Talented copyeditor with an excellent eye for detail
- Self-starter who can take ownership of a project and see it through to completion with pride
- Experience with Marketo, Salesforce.com, WordPress, and Google Analytics preferred
- B2B technology background a plus
- Up-to-date knowledge of SEO best practices
LogRhythm is proud to be an equal opportunity employer. We are committed to equal opportunity regardless of race, color, ancestry, religion, gender, gender identity, genetic information, parental or pregnancy status, national origin, sexual orientation, age, citizenship, marital status, disability, or Veteran status.