Content Marketing Specialist at CSG
CSG is looking for a creative and detail-oriented individual for the role of Content Marketing Specialist. This individual will research, create and write compelling multi-channel content that strengthens CSG brand perception through authentic and relevant storytelling. The Content Marketing Specialist will collaborate with a team of content creators and internal stakeholders, and will require excellent interpersonal and communicative skills, as well as sound decision-making ability.
The purpose of this job is to create and edit existing and new content, support content strategy, drive lead generation and meet corporate brand and marketing objectives.
- Support the creation of the content strategy and implementation: scoping, planning and delivering best-in-class content
- Write and edit various forms of content to include sales collateral materials, briefings, white papers and short- and long-form blog content that is interesting, informative and impactful
- Participate in the development of overall editorial calendars including but not limited to the telecom industry
- Develop and update content that can be leveraged for various channels, including public relations, internal communications, analyst relations, social, and sales collateral
- Distribute content to the appropriate internal and external channels
- Assist content marketing manager with campaigns supporting the channel marketing and product marketing teams
- Build relationships with internal subject matter expert network, leveraging the expertise of CSG employees to create compelling, multi-channel content
- Maintain a thorough understanding of audience segmentation and tone of voice in driving content strategy partnerships and format
- Stay up to date with latest industry trends and changes with SEO and other marketing disciplines
- Be responsible for a consistent brand voice, style and tone
- Drive the creation of original concepts that result in compelling communication
- Interface with the company’s PR and brand agencies and other external vendors on an as-needed basis.
- Bachelor’s Degree in Marketing, PR, Communications, Journalism, English or Business, or the equivalent work experience
- 3-5 years of marketing experience in a B2B corporate or agency environment.
- Demonstrated excellence and passion for writing and storytelling
- Proactivity in creating conversations and seeking innovative ways to connect with various audiences
- Ability to translate complex ideas into simple, intuitive communications
- Outstanding written, verbal and online marketing communications skills with refined proofreading and editing skills
- Knowledge of AP Style
- Writing samples will be required during hiring process