Content Marketing Specialist
We are looking for a Content Marketing Manager to join our fast-paced marketing team. The ideal candidate is someone who demonstrates scrappiness to get stuff done, tests new ideas, reports on what works/doesn’t work, and optimizes from there. The primary objective of the Content Marketing Manager is to create and distribute content that our clients, suppliers and other stakeholders actually want.
- Set the strategy for a well-rounded Content Marketing function that allows our company to accelerate our growth. Iterate on that strategy as we learn from successes and failures.
- Execute upon that strategy with a strong bias for action.
- Measure and report on results from campaigns launched and tested. Learn from those results.
- Own the content and editorial calendar in a proactive manner.
- Set SMART goals for all Content Marketing activities and ensure there is a tie-in to the larger company goals.
- Partner with the various business unit leaders to ensure they are hitting their goals and amplify their effectiveness with marketing tools.
- Partner with marketing team members to promote and leverage new tools and features for demand generation campaigns.
- Work cross-functionally with other teams as necessary.
- Work with other marketers in the team on integrated marketing campaigns.
- Measurement and optimization of the Content Marketing program is a must.
- BA/BS or similar field 3-7 years relevant professional experience
- Skilled writer with excellent editing capabilities and attention to detail
- SEO proficient or certified from a best-in-class organization
- Experience with Adobe Creative Suite (Photoshop, InDesign, etc.