Content Marketing Manager at Iterable
Iterable is a cross-channel platform that powers unified customer experiences and empowers marketers to create, optimize and measure every interaction taking place throughout the customer journey. With Iterable, brands create individualized marketing touchpoints that earn engagement, solidify trust and galvanize loyal consumer-brand relationships.
Developed for the enterprise, Iterable is built from modern technologies that transform cloud, partner and tool-specific data into integrated, personalized engagements. No matter the audience size or degree of campaign sophistication, Iterable empowers brands to execute where it matters most—creating experiences and cultivating connections with over 2 billion people world-wide. Leading brands, like Zillow, DoorDash, Calm, Madison Reed, and Box, choose Iterable to power world-class customer experiences throughout the entire lifecycle.
Iterable's momentum grows daily and there has never been a more exciting time to join the team! We've been recognized as one of the Best Places to Work - SF for the past three years, one of the Best Places to Work in Colorado for the past two years, and were named as one of Colorado’s Best Paying Companies. We’ve also been listed on Wealthfront’s Career Launching Companies List for the past two years, rank sixth on the list of Top 25 Companies Where Women Want to Work and hold a top 20 spot among the SaaS 100.
We have a nationwide presence with offices in San Francisco, New York, and Denver, and London. As we scale, we continue to live by our core four, founding values - Trust, Growth Mindset, Balance, and Humility. To understand the Iterable story, explore our Culture and About Us page.
How you will make an impact:
We’re looking for a content guru to join the Brand and Content Marketing team. As our Content Marketing Manager, you will be responsible for driving the ideation and production of Iterable’s content. In this role you will work closely with cross-functional team members to establish the content strategy and manage the execution of multiple types of content, including blog posts, whitepapers, and user research reports.
High-quality content is not a nice-to-have for you; it’s a must. Our team is not shy to aim beyond the easy win. You live for storytelling and communicating a range of topics in inventive ways that are relatable and easily digestible. You are excited about tackling new creative challenges that push the boundaries of what B2B content can be with an attitude that brings ideas to life.
One of our core values is growth mindset and Iterable is a company where everyone can grow. If this is a role that excites you, please apply as we value applicants for the skills they bring beyond a job description.
In this role you’ll get to:
- Develop ideas and concepts for marketer-focused content (i.e. blogs, whitepapers and reports)
- Manage the process from ideation through publication and distribution
- Oversee the content design process to ensure high visual quality of materials
- Work with the demand generation team on content-specific integrated campaigns
- Execute quickly and efficiently on multiple mixed-medium content deliverables
- Help manage the company’s editorial calendar on a daily/weekly/monthly basis
- Work with the rest of marketing on overall strategy, messaging, design and other tactics
- Monitor the performance of content across the company’s different channels and maintain a set of ongoing metrics and reports
We are looking for people who have:
- Proven experience writing high-quality thought leadership content of different lengths (e.g., blog posts, whitepapers)
- Understanding of SEO best practices
- Experience working with content or project management systems
- Ability to seamlessly work with marketers, salespeople, engineers, and other key stakeholders in the company
- A curious mind willing to take on new challenges
- Experience in the email marketing and/or marketing automation industries
- Basic industry knowledge of SaaS, APIs, and data analytics
- Experience with multimedia platforms (e.g., Adobe Premiere, Adobe After Effects, Adobe Photoshop/Lightroom)
- Basic experience with design principles
Perks & Benefits:
- Paid parental leave
- Competitive salaries, meaningful equity, & 401(k) plan
- Medical, dental, vision, & life insurance
- Balance Day (First Friday off every month)
- Fertility & Adoption Assistance
- Paid Sabbatical
- Flexible PTO
- Daily lunch allowance
- Monthly Employee Wellness allowance
- Quarterly Professional Development allowance
- Pre-tax commuter benefits
- Complete laptop workstation
Iterable is an Equal Employment Opportunity employer that proudly pursues and hires a diverse workforce. Iterable does not make hiring or employment decisions on the basis of race, color, religion or religious belief, ethnic or national origin, nationality, sex, gender, gender-identity, sexual orientation, disability, age, military or veteran status, or any other basis protected by applicable local, state, or federal laws or prohibited by Company policy. Iterable also strives for a healthy and safe workplace and strictly prohibits harassment of any kind. Pursuant to the San Francisco Fair Chance Ordinance and other similar state laws and local ordinances, and its internal policy, Iterable will also consider for employment qualified applicants with arrest and conviction records.
Last Updated: 1/14/2021