The need for mental health support has never been more acute yet frustrations abound for individuals unable to access care. With our recent successful Series B round of funding (https://tcrn.ch/3bXyvQW), our rapidly growing team is more prepared than ever to redesign behavioral health to become more accessible, approachable and utilized. If you enjoy a challenge and being part of a mission with big aspirations, SonderMind may be the place for you!
We are seeking a Content Marketing Manager to strategize, develop, coordinate and implement new content programs that drive SonderMind’s consumer and clinical business initiatives.As a team manager you have to be able to supervise others and also be an important contributor. You will be expected to outline campaign strategies, chip-in conceptually, and work alongside our writers and art directors on a broad variety of campaigns. You can make your mark on day one by helping lead us into the world of podcasts and influencers, and working with our clinical teams to develop substantive clinical papers and brochures for doctor and medical practices.
The ideal candidate for this role needs to be the trifecta of strategic thinker, an active maker and a program producer. Simply put you should be able to create day-to-day quality content yourself. In the case of more advanced production you need to know where the outside resources are, what they cost and how to run a successful project through them on time and budget.
- Within one month, fully own the management of our blog and influencer programs and additional social channels; manage day-to-day activities and goals of the social team.
- Within three months, lead strategic integrated initiatives including developing necessary staffing and partnering with the brand team on internal and external communication opportunities
- Within six months, ongoing talent acquisition and team development to position SonderMind as a true thought leader in the behavioral health category
- Experience with the current behavioral healthcare or healthcare system and the passion to help redesign it
- Small team and/or freelance management experience
- A managers skill set and a doers work ethic
- A broad set of creative capabilities and a massive appetite for taking on things you’ve never done before
- 6+ years experience with social channels, webinars, email, newsletter, influencer programs, podcasts and blog/resource center development.
- A natural connection with culture and trends in order to create content that is always timely, topical and relevant.
- A balance of creative and SEO content writing skills
- Experience using social, CRM and influencer platforms EX. Hootsuite, Hubspot, Webinar Ninja
Nice to Have:
- Video production and editing skills
- Familiarity with Adobe Creative Suite
How to Apply:
Please submit your resume and cover letter, and attach samples of previous work and be ready to tell stories about it. Include your specific role or contribution, details of the project including strategy, budget, schedule, process, and any success and failures along the way.
- Experience and Career Growth. You will be part of the core team as the company enters a major growth phase. We always look to promote first from within and everyone on the team is taking on multiple roles. We don’t know how to say “that isn’t my job.”
- Startup Environment. We’re a Denver Business Journal 2019 & 2020 Best Place to Work. We work hard to make sure things are changing and improving EVERY SINGLE DAY.
- Benefits. SonderMind provides exceptional employee benefits including covering the majority of dental, vision, and medical premiums. Mental health care copays are covered at 100% for most plans. 401k matching for up to 4% salary deferred.
- Stock Option Grant. We want all of our team to be focused on long-term success and growth.
- Mandatory Vacations. We’ve read the research and it is clear – employees who take vacation are more productive, happier and compensated more. SonderMind has an unlimited vacation policy, but REQUIRES employees to take a minimum of 3 weeks of vacation per year.
- Competitive Start-Up Salary. We all need to eat, right?
SonderMind Inc. is an equal opportunity employer. Our employees may be exposed to sensitive personal information throughout their regular duties. For this reason, we maintain exceptionally high expectations of ethical conduct and require all incoming employees to pass a background check.