Content Marketing Manager at Red Canary
What You'll Do
- Work with Product Marketing to develop the buyer’s journey, narratives, and message and content maps to deliver a cohesive prospect and customer experience that demonstrates the Red Canary value.
- Write, edit, produce and create content that inspires audiences to move throughout the buyer’s journey to support lead generation goals and an integrated marketing strategy.
- Manage content production and distribution processes including integration with marketing operations and sales enablement tools and processes.
- Work with our programs managers and digital marketing managers to leverage themes and topics to build content for demand generation campaigns.
- Work with external influencers, partners and internal subject matter experts to define and drive key messages for content.
- Build a construct (with BI/Reporting Manager) for measuring impact of content
- Be internal expert on content library by keeping content updated and relevant, repurposing existing content, and recognizing opportunities to expand library to meet sales and marketing needs
Who You Are
- 5+ years of experience in content marketing within B2B technology
- 3+ years of experience in information security
- Proven track record in content marketing strategy and content development across multiple formats for multiple audiences
- Experience sourcing and managing content development and publishing
- Strong B2B marketing content writing and editing experience is required – content projects and or writing samples will be requested
- Can simply and easily articulate complex technical details and pick up new tools and concepts quickly.
- Strong creative judgment to recognize engaging, on-brand content.
- Experience with Marketo, Salesforce, Wordpress and other marketing systems is a plus.
- Customer-centric mentality, ability to understand the customer’s needs and challenges and translate them into compelling content
- Solid foundation in SEO
- Sharp attention to detail with exceptional project management and organizational skills
Additional benefits of working at Red Canary include:
- Exceptional healthcare and dental coverage including fully paid premiums
- Unlimited vacation
- 401k and flex-spending accounts
- Fitness stipend
- Phone reimbursement