Content Marketing Manager
The Content Marketing Manager will develop and hone a breadth and depth of marketing proficenicies while contributing to a growing, fast-moving company with big goals for ourselves, our organization and our customers. This position reports to the Sr. Director of Demand Marketing.
Roles & Responsibilities:
- Internalize our strategy, vision, goals, values, personality, and brand to create compelling content that engages our prospects and customers
- Act as “editor-in-chief” for all ofConvercent’s external facing content including: white papers, blogs, press releases, case studies, testimonials, videos, social media content, and search optimized website copy
- Source and manage contributions from internal and 3rdparty content resources (e.g. analysts, industry experts, partner organizations, etc)
- Establish, drive, and monitor a smooth content ideation and creation process
- Create and maintain 90-day master editorial calendar
- Work with key members of the marketing, sales, and customer success teams to align and execute department and organizational goals
- Report on key metrics including related to content acrossthe customer journey
Required Skills & Experience:
- 5+ years of enterprise B2B marketing experience, preferably with a growth phase SaaS company
- Advanced knowledge of best practices in content marketing and how it engagesand influence decisions through the customer journey
- Experience with content management systems – Wordpressa plus
- Strong experience and expertise in digital marketing, SEO, public relations, and social media
- Operate with a sense of urgency and strong attention to details
- Excellent communication, interpersonal, verbal, and eloquent writing skills
- Ability to multitask and a desire to work in a fast-paced environment
Robust. Agile. Collaborative. And you should see our software. Bringing the transformative power of the cloud to the compliance and ethics industry, Convercent's award-winning SaaS solution empowers our customers to be more effective and efficient in managing their compliance efforts. With an inclination towards innovation, Convercent is helping our customers raise the standard--and expectations--for how companies safeguard their financial and reputational health.
Convercent is an equal opportunity employer and all qualified applicants will be considered for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, veteran or disability status.