Content Marketing Manager at Xactly Corp
Job Title: Content Marketing Manager
Location: Denver, CO
Position Type: Regular, Full-time
Position Level: Entry Level
Xactly Corporation was founded to solve an important challenge: how to help people everywhere connect and unleash their human potential through seamless, perfectly aligned Sales Performance Management. Xactly's comprehensive Sales Performance Management (SPM) suite leverages data from a sales performance AI platform to provide timely insights across the entire SPM value chain, from sales planning to execution, including compensation to optimization. Xactly takes Sales Performance Management from a dark art to a science, providing decision-makers with the data insights they need to tap the motivational power of their incentive compensation. With access to predictive analytics and benchmark data, enterprises can now optimize territories, design the right compensation and incentive plans and accelerate attainment and optimization of sales performance.
As the Content Marketing Manager at Xactly Corporation, you'll be responsible for creating content with a consistent writing style and tone for all marketing content, including but not limited to: Social Media posts, press release content, ad material, guides, e-Books, marketing email campaigns, blog posts, bylined articles, and datasheets. We are seeking an individual who has a passion for the written word, works calmly and creatively under tight deadlines, and above all is comfortable consistently coming up with new ways to engage our audience through content marketing. New ideas, cutting-edge thinking, and the willingness to challenge the status quo are definitely welcomed!
Our Xactly Marketing team comes from all over the country and has experience across a variety of large enterprise and startup-style companies. We bring a myriad of ideas from our backgrounds to solve problems of all shapes and sizes while making our stakeholders feel empowered by the data we provide them. We want people to feel comfortable coming to us with any questions, no matter how simple or complex, and strive to leave them with a positive outcome. We're here to make someone's idea a reality!
THE SKILL SET:
- Bachelor's Degree in English, Marketing, Journalism, Communications, or a related field
- 0-2 years relevant writing experience
- Familiar with Social Media Marketing with a firm grasp of how to use listening tools to measure growth and engagement
- Strong business acumen and professionalism, with solid communication skills both verbal and written
- Detail-oriented, innovative and self-motivated, superior prioritization, time, and project management skills
- Able to multitask and meet deadlines
- Familiar with Microsoft Office
- Knowledge of Adobe Photoshop, Illustrator, or Dreamweaver is a plus
- Must be able to think creatively and strategically
- Must be able to break down and understand online data
- Must have a mastery of spelling and grammar
Is this role not an exact fit for you? Keep an eye on our Careers Page for other positions!
BENEFITS & PERKS
- Flexible Time Off (FTO)
- Comprehensive Insurance Coverage (including pet insurance!)
- Tuition Reimbursement
- XactlyFit Gym/Fitness Program Reimbursement
- Kitchen Stocked Daily with Tasty Snacks, Fruit, and Drinks
- Access to Corporate Discounts
- Parking & Commuter Benefits
- Up to (3) Days Paid Leave to Participate in Community & Volunteer Opportunities
- End of Month Surprises, Contests, BBQs, Parties & Reward Vacations
- 401(k) Retirement Savings Plan & Employer Match
THE XACTLY STORY
Xactly is a leading provider of enterprise-class, cloud-based, incentive compensation solutions for employee and sales performance management. We achieve this by following our vision: Unleashing human potential to maximize company performance. We address a critical business need: to incentivize employees and align their behaviors with company goals. Our solutions allow organizations to make better strategic decisions, optimize behaviors, increase sales and employee performance, improve margins, increase operational efficiencies, mitigate risk, design better incentive compensation plans, and reduce error rates in incentive compensation calculations. Our core values of Customer Focus | Accountability | Respect | Excellence are key to our success, and each day we're committed to upholding them by delivering the best we can to our customers.
We were the first 100% cloud-based, multi-tenant provider focusing solely on the incentive compensation and employee and sales performance management market, and we achieved our leadership position through domain expertise and innovative technology. We deliver our solutions through a Software-as-a-Service (SaaS) business model.
Xactly is proud to be an Equal Opportunity Employer. Xactly provides equal employment opportunities to all employees and applicants without regard to race, color, religion, sex, age, national origin, disability, veteran status, pregnancy, sexual orientation, or any other characteristic protected by law.
We do not accept resumes from agencies, headhunters, or other suppliers who have not signed a formal agreement with us.