Content Marketing Manager at Markit Digital
On the Product Design team we think differently, combining the knowledge and resources of an established company with the unapologetic boldness of a startup. We build software that connects data in revolutionary ways, illuminating answers that previously were impossible to find and empowering our clients to envision the future, so they can determine best course of action in the present.
IHS Markit is seeking a Content Marketing Manager, who will report to the Director of Marketing for our business line. This role will be responsible for owning our Partner Marketing strategy.
Duties & Accountabilities
- Own a cohesive, compelling content strategy for our entire portfolio of technology products
- Work directly with senior management and team leads across functions around the world to tease out ideas, turning concepts into convincing copy, attention-grabbing headlines, thoughtful text, and benefits-based unique selling propositions
- Researching, writing, editing, and integrating content into various marketing mediums, including but not limited to, brochures, websites, emails, digital and social advertising, product sell sheets, key presentations, annual reports, and newsletters etc.
- Writing and editing content for high impact initiatives, including interviewing subject matter experts to articulate IHS Markit's value, capabilities, and strategic priorities
- Create content that describes our products and solutions in an accurate, engaging technical manner and, which highlights our expertise in solving the target audience(s) problems
- Creating digital content which incorporates keywords and strategies to help improve SEO rankings
- Contributing to content posted on social media, working with the social media team to provide ideas for post content, writing posts and maximizing visibility and conversion opportunities
- Managing all aspects of the editorial process on individual editing assignment
Education & Experience
- Proven experience creating high-converting copy for web, emails, digital and social advertising
- Excellent editing knowledge with a superior grasp of grammar
- Strict attention to detail in copy and textual design
- Highly proficient in translating complex ideas and technical and marketing speak into simple prose that anyone could understand
- Ability to focus on the needs of the target audiences. Can easily understand what users want, and craft copy that persuades by showing how the product or service meets their needs
- Superior interpersonal, written, and verbal communication skills. You can convince internal clients to expand beyond their comfort zone but are also empathetic and pragmatic in deciding where you should push back.
- Strong project management skills with diverse communications experience (i.e., content planning/development, digital development, print material design and production, etc.)
What We Offer
- Competitive base salary, bonus plans and equity.
- A comprehensive, benefits package that includes medical, dental, vision and life insurance plans, paid time off, a generous 401k match with no vesting period, parental leave and 3 volunteering days each year. For more information on benefits, please access the benefits page on our careers site: https://careers.ihsmarkit.com/benefits.php.
- For work locations in the state of Colorado, the anticipated minimum base salary for this role would be $70,606. Compensation will be determined by the education, experience, knowledge, and abilities of the applicant.
Inclusion and diversity are critical to the success of IHS Markit, and we actively encourage applications from people of all backgrounds. We are committed to providing equal employment opportunity without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, age, national origin, disability, status as a protected veteran, or any other protected category. For more information on the many ways in which we enthusiastically support inclusion and diversity efforts for both candidates and employees, please access our Inclusion & Diversity Statement here.
We are proud to provide reasonable accommodations to applicants with disabilities. If you are interested in applying for employment with IHS Markit and need special assistance or an accommodation to use our website or to apply for a position, please contact or call +1 212 849 0399. Determination on requests for reasonable accommodation are considered on a case-by-case basis. This contact information (email and phone) is intended for application assistance and accommodation requests only. We are unable to accept resumes or provide information about application status through the phone number or email address above. Resumes are only accepted through the online application process, and only qualified candidates will receive consideration and follow-up.
IHS Markit maintains a substance-free workplace; employees may be asked to submit to a drug test (where permitted by law). In addition, in order to comply with applicable federal, state, and local vaccine mandates (including those in place for US federal contractors), US employees may be required to provide proof of being fully vaccinated, unless they have been approved for an accommodation due to a medical reason, a sincerely held religious belief or another legally protected reason. The company also participates in the E-Verify Program to confirm eligibility to work in the US.
For information please click on the following links:
IHS Markit Business Code of Conduct
Right to Work
EEO is the Law
EEO is the Law Supplement
If you are currently employed by IHS Markit, please apply internally via the Workday internal careers site.