Content Marketing Manager I at Pie Insurance (Greater Denver Area, CO)
As our content marketing manager, you’ll help establish Pie as the leading commercial insurer among small business owners and independent insurance agents by creating, publishing, and optimizing high-quality content. On a day-to-day basis, you’ll manage content across all platforms, including our website, blog, and social media. More broadly, you’ll help us implement our content strategy and keep content production on deadline to meet our SEO objectives. In this role, you’ll collaborate within marketing and use multiple marketing channels to help achieve our goals.How You’ll Do It
- Implement a content strategy that grows and engages Pie’s audiences and optimizes our SEO on an ongoing basis.
- Maintain an editorial calendar for our blogs and social media platforms, regularly creating and editing platform-specific content including text posts, images, videos, and graphics.
- Manage our WordPress website, including creating and editing pages and working with an agency that does technical projects for the site.
- Administer freelancer pipeline management including: content ideation and creation, copywriting, proofreading, and editing.
- Serve as a content marketing expert, collaborating with members of our marketing, business development, underwriting, product, and customer care teams on highly cross-functional projects.
- Put in place innovative and engaging social campaigns that further our marketing initiatives while growing our audiences and engagement on social platforms, including LinkedIn, Facebook, Instagram, and Twitter.
- Support content projects for the marketing team when called upon, writing and editing anything and everything, from long-form thought leadership to ad copy.
- At least 5 years experience implementing content marketing tactics.
- Exceptional writing, spelling, grammar, and proofreading skills.
- You recognize that content creation doesn’t always equate to article production. You consider how images, videos, infographics, and other content types could meet the needs of our audiences.
- Experience with Wordpress (preferably a multisite) is a must-have, in addition to “nice-to-have” experience with social media planning tools like Hootsuite or SproutSocial, and SEO software like Moz or SEMRush.
- Demonstrated ability to get up to speed fast, manage projects, influence decision makers, and ruthlessly prioritize high impact activities.
- Curious: you’re always thinking of the next A/B test.
- Creative: you’re excited to develop new approaches while ensuring our brand voice and positioning remain consistent.
- Ownership mindset with a willingness to roll up your sleeves and a strong belief that the buck stops with you.
- Collaborative and flexible, thriving on quick execution and robust project management.
- Strong communicator able to clearly convey key findings to internal and external stakeholders.
- Bachelor’s degree in English, Journalism, Marketing, or relevant field.
Base compensation for position: $105,000 - $140,000
- Competitive cash compensation
- A piece of the pie (in the form of equity)
- Comprehensive health plans
- Generous PTO, including paid sick leave
- Future focused 401k match
- Generous parental and caregiver leave
- Our core values are more than just a poster on the wall; they’re tangibly reflected in our work
Our goal is to make all aspects of working with us as easy as pie. That includes our offer process. When we’ve identified a talented individual who we’d like to be a Pie-oneer , we work hard to present an equitable and fair offer. We look at the candidate’s knowledge, skills, and experience, along with their compensation expectations and align that with our company equity processes to determine our offer ranges.
Each year Pie reviews company performance and may grant discretionary bonuses to eligible team members.Location Information
Unless otherwise specified, this role has the option to be hybrid or remote. Hybrid work locations provide team members with the flexibility of working partially from our Denver or DC office and from home. Remote team members must live and work in the United States* (*territories excluded), and have access to reliable, high-speed internet.Additional Information
Pie Insurance is an equal opportunity employer. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, marital status, age, disability, national or ethnic origin, military service status, citizenship, or other protected characteristic.
Pie Insurance participates in the E-Verify program. Please click here, here and here for more information.