Content Marketing Associate at Yaguara
Yaguara helps teams use real-time data to set, measure, and meet goals. Connect all your tools and Yaguara helps you track progress toward goals, see projected performance and delivers predictive insights and recommendations to help you make better decisions, faster.
As a key member to the marketing department, you’ll create thoughtful, compelling content that articulates the Yaguara story. Our platform is redefining how leading eCommerce and direct to consumer brands like Glossier, Urbanstems, and Daily Harvest set goals and manage their business. Now more than ever, we need you to share that story with the entire market and beyond.
Yaguara is the single source of truth for eCommerce businesses. We provide insights and recommendations to direct-to-consumer brands. The Content Marketing Associate role has the potential to build out this competency for our customers through content. Your writing could break down changes in the market, uncover new tools and tactics you read about, and distill noise into signals for all our readers. That’s why we’re hiring you.
This role will challenge you to build awareness of the Yaguara brand through a multi-channel content strategy — one that encompasses blog posts, case studies, event presentations, video feeds, website copy, social media campaigns, industry reports, and more. This is an opportunity to play an integral role at one of the fastest growing companies in the space, as well as help influence Yaguara’s marketing team and direction.
Yaguara is a small team of talented, passionate individuals who are obsessed with building a platform that will transform the way companies run and operate their businesses. That means our DNA is made up of creative and ambitious contributors who are dedicated to Yaguara’s cause. We were started by seasoned startup founders, and backed by thought leaders and top tier VC firms. The team is focused on driving results, and building an innovative platform that will change the way businesses operate. We strive for an exciting and dynamic work environment with the ability to grow both personally and professionally.
You’ll thrive in this role if you own these responsibilities
- Writing: Hungry to write content including interviews, blog posts, newsletters, social media, long-form articles, and more week-in week-out.
- Storytelling: Turn story ideas into high quality content. You find unique perspectives and create engaging narratives.
- Narrative Direction: Be able to figure out what stories and ideas our audience needs to hear, before they know they need to hear them.
- Content Direction: Help develop and execute on a content strategy to establish Yaguara as a thought leader in eCommerce, data, and future of work.
- Community: Activate Yaguara’s community through conversation building and community participation/conversation callouts (e.g., polls, quizzes).
- Production/Project Management: Collaborate cross-functionally with our Sales, Marketing, Product, Customer, and Data teams to deliver content that supports Yaguara’s go-to-market goals.
- Research: You love to deep dive into a complex topic and come out an expert, especially with eCommerce and data-related theories.
- Analysis: You have the ability to turn marketing data into useful insights, and presenting those insights to audiences and the Yaguara team.
- Audio/Video Content: Creating and editing audio/video content (tutorials, podcasts, webinars, interviews, social, etc.).
Key skills, what we are looking for
- A portfolio with a variety of exceptional writing and polished work.
- A student of eCommerce; endless curiosity for the DTC space and its shifting landscape.
- 2+ years of experience in content marketing, copywriting, or adjacent work.
- Experience in B2B SaaS, startups, and/or high performing content teams.
- Ability to channel a voice and modulate tone.
- Social media management and interest.
- Ability to communicate complex ideas simply.
- Project management experience.
- An eye for novel design and marketing concepts.
- Basic audio/video editing skills.
- Above all, insatiable curiosity and a growth mindset.
We are pioneering a new product that is seeing great adoption in exciting markets. There's a constant buzz and euphoria around the office as we keep building and establishing ourselves. If you couple that with great investors, advisors, and such you have a strong nucleus of people that are going to keep taking this team to the next level.