Consumer Marketing Specialist
Webroot is currently seeking a Consumer Marketing Specialist with 2-5 years of experience in Ecommerce, Retail, Sales, and/or Marketing. This professional must thrive in a fast-paced, energetic environment and enjoys partnering cross-functionally to deliver outstanding results. Sound like this could be you? Keep reading…
This Consumer Marketing Specialist role incorporates marketing, planning, execution, optimization and tracking. To be successful, you must be highly motivated, a proactive planner, an outstanding communicator, and be able to develop/maintain collaborative relationships. The right candidate will be both strategic and analytical while maintaining a creative, entrepreneurial spirit.
As Webroot's Consumer Marketing Specialist, based out of our Broomfield, CO, office, your primary mission will be to develop marketing materials to support business initiatives including content, interactive programs, staff guides, and supporting material.
- Partners cross-functionally to ensure alignment of Consumer messaging and to ensure optimal channel performance for Webroot and our retail partners
- Responsible for all content, display advertising, and sponsored product placements with ecommerce partners including Amazon, Apple App Store, Best Buy, Google Play, Walmart, and others
- Channel ownership for offline Consumer ad channels including radio, television, print, and experiential
- Project manages campaign development across all aforementioned consumer-facing marketing vehicles
- Gathers retailer reporting and synthesizes it for use across the Sales, Marketing, and Product organizations
- Partners cross-functionally to optimize processes and campaign performance for the Consumer business
Required Skills & Experience
- Bachelor's degree
- Exceptional oral and written communication skills
- Excellent analytical and reporting abilities
- Strong project management and organizational skills
- Ability to work independently and collaboratively as part of a team
- Ability to travel as needed (<5%)
Preferred Skills & Experience
- Consumer marketing experience, preferably in the tech industry
- Experience with ecommerce and digital advertising
- Knowledgeable across a wide variety of marketing channels
At Webroot, we do more than secure our customers' personal computers, mobile devices and networks. We also nurture our employees' most critical assets – their talents, experience, and career aspirations. Webroot has the energy of a start-up with the strength and stability of an Internet security market leader. We foster the innovative culture you'd expect of a company that's making a statement. Webroot is a company in which you can invest yourself fully, knowing that you're not only protecting our customers around the world, but also that your talents and innovation will be recognized and rewarded. We encourage you to learn more about us and explore our job openings. Secure your future. Ensure the same for your career. Principals only - no third parties, please. Webroot Inc. is an Equal Opportunity Employer.