Competitive Intelligence - Senior Product Marketing Manager at Iterable (Remote)
Iterable is the customer activation platform that helps brands deliver joyful experiences with harmonized, individualized, and dynamic communications at scale—Iterable is built for marketers, trusted by engineers, and designed with intelligence. We know this space well: our product team built the growth systems that powered Twitter’s early success. We've surpassed $100M in ARR and have raised more than $340M from top-tier investors like Index Ventures, Viking, and CRV, and hundreds of companies like Zillow, SeatGeek, and Box rely on us to captivate their many millions of users.
Developed for the enterprise, Iterable is built from modern technologies that transform cloud, partner and tool-specific data into integrated, personalized engagements. No matter the audience size or degree of campaign sophistication, Iterable empowers brands to implement where it matters most—creating experiences and promoting connections with over 6 billion people world-wide. Leading brands, like Zillow, DoorDash, Calm, Madison Reed, and Box, choose Iterable to power excellent customer experiences throughout the entire lifecycle.
Iterable's momentum grows daily and there has never been a more exciting time to join the team! We've been recognized as one of the Best Places to Work - SF for the past four years, one of the Best Places to Work in Colorado for the past two years, and were named as one of Colorado’s Best Paying Companies! We’ve also been listed on Wealthfront’s Career Launching Companies List for the past two years, rank sixth on the list of Top 25 Companies Where Women Want to Work and hold a top 20 spot among the SaaS 100.
We have a global presence with offices in San Francisco, New York, and Denver, and London. As we scale, we continue to live by our core four, founding values - Trust, Growth Mindset, Balance, and Humility. To understand the Iterable story, and learn more about our mission, explore our Culture and About Us page.
How you will make a difference:
We are seeking a passionate product marketing professional to help scale and grow our competitive marketing efforts here at Iterable.
As the Competitive Intelligence - Senior Product Marketing Manager, you will combine your passion for research and analysis with an ability to synthesize your research into compelling takeaways. Reporting directly to the Sr. Manager of Product Marketing, this role will continuously monitor the ever-evolving competitive landscape, develop our competitive messaging and positioning and work cross-functionally across marketing, sales, enablement, and marketing teams to ensure these teams are kept informed of major competitive developments and Iterable’s platform are effectively positioned relative to the competition.
Specific activities include:
- Own and opertionationalize competitive analysis and research, transforming raw information into meaningful intelligence and actionable recommendations to support sales conversations.
- Help own ongoing management of our competitive intelligence platform, Klue
- Manage competitive product and market analysis efforts and deliver a regular cadence of reports to Product, Marketing, Sales and Executive teams.
- Communicate key research findings to internal stakeholders, through presentations, key CI assets such as battlecards, objection handling guides, competitive positioning guides and sales play books.
- Partner with our Enablement team to help train our GTM teams on internal competitive materials and prospect/customer facing materials.
- Track and analyze competitive announcements and new product releases.
- Partner with Product and Product Marketing leadership to identify and define key differentiators and contribute to new product introductions for expanding market presence or entering new markets.
- Create audience-centric messaging, positioning and value propositions that highlights unique strengths and clearly differentiates from competitors.
- Monitor and report on the competitive landscape, results of related wins and losses, and identify opportunities to improve.
We are looking for people who:
- *Must have* Minimum 3+ years of experience in the martech space with preferred emphasis on cross-channel marketing automation
- 2+ years experience or background in competitive intelligence, market analysis, and/or technical product marketing is preferable.
- Proven experience in content creation—including blog posts, decks, demos, and white papers.
- Strong presentation skills with the ability to effectively articulate complex issues in a clear, concise, user-friendly format
- Strong technical aptitude to understand and clearly convey key product and technology differentiators
- Proven track record of successfully leading, influencing and collaborating with cross-functional teams
- Can manage complexity well and are adaptable to change
- Have a growth mindset and strong desire to learn, grow, and take on new challenges
- *Bonus: You have experience working in Klue, a leading competitive intelligence platform
Perks & Benefits:
- Paid parental leave
- Great compensation packages, meaningful equity, & 401(k) plan
- Medical, dental, vision, & life insurance
- Balance Day (First Friday off every month)
- Fertility & Adoption Assistance
- Paid Sabbatical
- Flexible PTO
- Daily lunch allowance
- Monthly Employee Wellness allowance
- Quarterly Professional Development allowance
- Pre-tax commuter benefits
- Complete laptop workstation
We’ve rethought traditional workplace planning and are looking to strengthen belonging, innovation, productivity, and happiness whether it’s in an office, from home, or a hybrid of the two. As such, we've moved to a single geographical compensation band for all of our employees (the San Francisco Bay Area market for the US, London for the UK).
For Colorado-based employment: The minimum salary for this position is $133,350/year. The compensation package includes equity, plus a range of medical, dental, vision, financial and other benefits. Additionally, perks such as daily paid lunches and generous stipends for health & fitness and learning & development, among others, are included.
Iterable is an Equal Employment Opportunity employer that proudly pursues and hires a diverse workforce. Iterable does not make hiring or employment decisions on the basis of race, color, religion or religious belief, ethnic or national origin, nationality, sex, gender, gender-identity, sexual orientation, disability, age, military or veteran status, or any other basis protected by applicable local, state, or federal laws or prohibited by Company policy. Iterable also strives for a healthy and safe workplace and strictly prohibits harassment of any kind. Pursuant to the San Francisco Fair Chance Ordinance and other similar state laws and local ordinances, and its internal policy, Iterable will also consider employment qualified applicants with arrest and conviction records.
Last Update: (06/16/2022)
PLEASE NOTE: Applicants must reside in the United States; remote work is within the United States only.