Community Liaison at SonderMind
The need for mental health support has never been more acute yet frustrations abound for individuals unable to access care. With our recent successful Series B round of funding (https://tcrn.ch/3bXyvQW), our rapidly growing team is more prepared than ever to redesign behavioral health to become more accessible, approachable and utilized. SonderMind enables clinicians to thrive in private practice by focusing on delivering exceptional client centered care, instead of running a business. For people seeking mental health support, SonderMind quickly matches a high-quality, licensed therapist who fits their needs around clinical focus, insurance coverage, geography, availability, telehealth convenience, and more. If you enjoy a challenge and being part of a mission with big aspirations, SonderMind may be the place for you!
About this Role
We are seeking a Community Liaison to support our brand awareness and community development throughout Colorado. This role is highly cross-functional with multidisciplinary internal teams as well as with external stakeholders. The Community Liaison will lead with a clinical perspective on behalf of our clients and providers with a drive towards company growth and development. Our ideal candidate for this role possess a proactive, inquisitive and self-motivated attitude and is able to excel in both independent and collaborative environments.
- Develop a deep knowledge of assigned territory
- Build relationships for community alignment with advocacy partners
- Increase brand awareness with local and state level mental health associations
- Increase partnerships for client generation which may include, but is not limited to, medical practices, hospital systems, nonprofits other behavioral health organizations
- Attending, organizing and sponsoring local/regional events/conferences
- Integral stakeholder in medical-behavioral integration program implementation
- Dissemination of learnings to manager and relevant departments
- Organization of metrics and tracking around goal metrics, outcomes and budget
- Be a key clinical subject matter resource for cross-functional activities
- Within 2 weeks, develop a baseline database of potential mutually beneficial partnerships within the CO marketplace
- Within 1 month, present a Q3/Q4 plan for outreach, establishment and account management of key partnerships
- Within 1 month, develop medical partnership outreach campaign
- Within 3 months, develop 20 medical practice partnerships that demonstrates client generation
- Within 3 months, solidify 10 local/state advocacy partnerships
- Within 3 months, build 10 partnerships with behavioral health organizations that demonstrate client inquiries
- Within 4 months, showcase success outcomes related to medical-behavioral integration program
- By end of 2020, demonstrate a direct impact on a minimum of 3 clinical strategic projects
- 2+ years mental health background
- Bachelor’s degree in Psychology, Sociology, Marketing, Business, Communications or a related field
- Excellent verbal and written communication, presentation and interpersonal skills
- Ability to excel with a team that is virtual/out of state
- Experience in a fast-paced, high growth organization
- Proficiency with Microsoft Office and Google Suite
- Ability/willingness to travel
Nice to Have:
- Graduate Degree in Psychology, Sociology, Marketing, Business, Communications or a related field
- Licensed mental health provider
- Involvement in local mental health associations
- Experience within a market liaison or business development type of position
- History with medical-behavioral integration (such as co-location, integration, collaborative care)
- Experience and Career Growth. You will be part of the core team as the company enters a major growth phase. We always look to promote first from within and everyone on the team is taking on multiple roles. We don’t know how to say “that isn’t my job.”
- Startup Environment. From our great downtown location, to unlimited coffee and healthy snacks, to a 2019 Best Place to Work office culture, things are changing and improving EVERY SINGLE DAY.
- Benefits. SonderMind provides exceptional employee benefits including covering the majority of dental, vision, and medical premiums. 401k matching for up to 4% salary deferred.
- Stock Option Grant. We want all of our team to be focused on long-term success and growth.
- Mandatory Vacations. We’ve read the research and it is clear – employees who take vacation are more productive, happier and compensated more. SonderMind has an unlimited vacation policy, but REQUIRES employees to take a minimum of 3 weeks of vacation per year.
- Competitive Start-Up Salary. We all need to eat, right?