Community & Events Marketing Manager at Cin7
How you’ll make an impact:
As our Community & Events Marketing Manager, you will select, lead and activate our community leaders. Community leaders play a critical role in contributing to the value of our Cin7 community, with their expertise, willingness to share, and efforts to champion Cin7. You’ll manage that group of leaders to enable their engagement to ensure they are gaining value from our programs.
Additionally, you will plan strategy and implement campaigns for our social media activity, PR and branding initiatives, and communication.
Cin7 is expanding very quickly and we have clear instructions from our investors to evolve the Community Marketing function. You will be working with a world class team with a passion for growth. Cin7 has a time-bound opportunity to take advantage of a market segment that is growing exponentially. Do you have what it takes to help us build a Billion dollar SaaS company?
Does this sound interesting?
If so, we're looking for a motivated and driven Community & Events Marketing Manager who would love to have a career at a fast-growing global software company working on the following:
- Managing a team to innovate our marketing efforts, and keep an eye on all marketing initiatives in the department (social media, communications, public relations, and branding).
- Owning strategic initiatives that support the brand and Cin7's long-term global growth.
- Driving high-impact cross-team projects as needed to meet the fast changing business environment and ensure the team is achieving commitments.
- Collaboration with the broader Marketing team to create new, acquisition-driving, marketing programs for the business.
- Design and drive the annual strategy for community recognition programs, that generate maximum value for the participants, and awareness in the broader community and customer base.
- Measuring the success of new programs and special projects, clearly reporting the findings from initiatives to management and to the broader organization.
- Proactively seeking out and developing partnerships with sales, content, customer success and onboarding teams to identify customer reference needs and opportunities.
- Supporting the development and execution of integrated marketing plans; within the team; with other cross-functional partners; and with external partners. Ensuring that all campaign elements contribute to achieving Cin7's KPIs.
- Building and iterating executional playbooks to drive go-to-market efficiencies.
- Partnering with brand teams to develop and deploy campaigns in priority markets.
- Owning Community Marketing team operations ie; driving efficiencies, managing team meeting cadences, leadership reporting.
- Streamlining of team operations; preparation of executive-level presentations and status reports
- Effective use of tools (such as Salesforce) and other internal data points to identify, track usage of advocate content. Build relationships with those customer advocates.
- Always ensuring the highest quality and professionalism when interacting with customers.
Here’s what you’ll bring with you:
- Experience in a community marketing role at a SaaS organization
- Exceptional presentation and communication skills
- Proven track record managing operations and mentoring cross-functional teams
- Demonstrated experience influencing and building relationships with cross-functional teams & growing collaborative partnerships with key partners
- Experience managing multiple initiatives at the same time, and working with multiple internal and external teams to ensure programs are launched seamlessly, and to the highest impact
- Experience in managing multiple stakeholders often with different priorities, working with them to align and gain approval for the product / solution roadmap
- Demonstrated experience utilizing data to drive actionable insights to develop marketing strategies and plans
- Updating, creating, and streamlining processes to drive efficiencies
- Management of executive reporting, compiling data insights to tell a compelling and comprehensive story
- Experience in supply chain, back-end retail or wholesale operations, warehouse or inventory management systems, shipping, 3PL, etc. is a plus.
In return, we offer:
- Competitive benefits, including mental, dental, vision and a 401k plan.
- A diverse team, where everyone helps each other.
- A laid-back office environment (once we’re back to the office post-pandemic!) and a relaxed dress code.
- A flexible PTO policy, allowing you the time you need to recharge.
- Frequent company sponsored events so you can get to know your coworkers.
CIN7 is a leader in Inventory Management Software, one of the most exciting software verticals right now, and we're growing exponentially. We're looking for great people to join our team, who are passionate about working with a high-demand product in a fast-growth tech environment.
At CIN7, millions of sales orders flow through our platform every month, reducing the cost, effort, and time for product sellers. We work with some of the best brands in the world and many budding brands helping them to quickly get their products to customers, automate their operations, and scale their business.
$75K-$100K base salary