Who is KORE Software?
KORE is the global leader in sports and entertainment business management solutions. Comprised of KORE Software and KPI (KORE Planning and Insights), KORE provides leading B2B SaaS software to more than 500 sports properties worldwide, providing practical tools, services and insights that drive ticket sales, digital marketing, corporate sponsorships, activation management, premium hospitality and more.
The Communications Specialist’s role is to help construct the story of KORE’s impact on the sports and entertainment industry through the creation of high-impact content, including press releases, whitepapers, case studies, product overviews and more. This role requires an in-depth knowledge of KORE’s products, industry and customer priorities, along with proficiency in design, copywriting, and media.
Job duties and responsibilities
- Create effective communication strategies for the company
- Assist with external and internal communications flow
- Create and strategically distribute company press releases and business communications
- Design and write long form content, including whitepapers, case studies, tip sheets and other industry deliverables
- Write content for company website, including blog posts and newsletter
- Assist with planning of company events and webinars
- Build relationships with key, relevant media outlets to create exposure opportunities
- Manage scheduling, scripting and support of company podcasts
- Build long-term relationships with influencers and key stakeholders
- Collaborate with marketing team on a variety of company projects
Requirements and Qualifications:
- Bachelor’s degree in public relations, communications, marketing or similar field.
- Previous working experience as communications specialist for 3+ years
- Experience and knowledge in document design, copywriting, proofreading and editing
- Excellent portfolio with proven track record of successful project management examples
- Photo, audio and/or video-editing skills a plus
- Excellent communication, interpersonal and presentation skills
- Outstanding organizational and time-management skills
- Experience in web design and content production is a big plus
- Comfort with data, technology, analytics and sports/sponsorships as key subject matters