Communications Manager at DHI Group, Inc.
Who are we?
We’re Dice, eFinancialCareers and ClearanceJobs, services of DHI Group, Inc. — where we're connecting futures now. We help connect professionals with the careers they want and companies with the talent they need, and we achieve this by providing online access to relevant and meaningful jobs, candidates, and insights within each of the communities we serve.
Why work with us?
We provide opportunities for you to contribute to our success, within a collaborative team where your opinion matters!
We challenge you to do exciting work while helping you grow your career!
We offer competitive pay, benefits and programs for you and your family to live healthy and secure!
We host social events for you to connect with others across our company and markets!
We serve the communities where we're located, and the causes important to you!
What is this opportunity?
The Communications Manager will be responsible for assisting in creating interest and demand for DHI’s products, services and initiatives through all communication channels, websites, email, press releases and internal channels. The role will have a strong written communications focus and requires exceptional written, verbal, and communication skills. The Communications Manager will manage the implementation of assigned projects to meet strategic business goals and objectives, while adhering to timelines and to budgets.
· Work closely with senior management teams to create, proofread, and manage all communication efforts and produce internal collateral with clear and consistent messaging (competitive advantage and value proposition).
· Develop and execute a full range of materials to include: product collateral, websites, email, and press releases, and presentation slides.
· Responsible for ensuring that communication activities are consistent with all DHI’s Brands in terms of brand standards and identity.
· Write compelling and succinct copy for online, print, and email placement and inclusion in collateral pieces.
· Assist in managing communication projects including OKRs, ideas for improvement, follow-up campaigns and communication of results.
· Work closely with technology team to schedule and oversee company town hall and all staff meetings, developing presentations when applicable.
· Executes Public Relations efforts by writing/reviewing press releases, maintaining media lists, pitching and tracking relevant publications.
· Assist in writing draft event presentations for senior management and organizing necessary speaking aids for speech sessions.
· Assist in updating the company’s corporate website in a timely manner.
· Assist in the development and maintenance of department processes and procedures.
· Collaborate with Investor Relations team on projects, particularly related to quarterly financial results
· Work with other team members and outside consultants in a goal-oriented manner
· Perform other job duties as required
· Be willing to jump in and assist on high profile public events
What are we requiring for this role?
· Required Knowledge, Skills and Attributes
− Demonstrated ability with online, print and creative tactics to conceptualize, plan and execute successful communication plans for internal and external audiences.
− Demonstrated ability to understand the full spectrum of audiences, core messaging for these audiences and the appropriate channels and frequency of communication needed.
− Ability to communicate well, both orally and written, particularly with an engaging storytelling style.
− Detail-oriented with ability to multi-task and project manage.
− Must have the ability to work under pressure to meet or exceed tight deadline requirements.
− Strong Microsoft Office skills – highly skilled in creation of PowerPoint presentations.
− Working knowledge of Adobe Suite of products or similar for graphic design creation.
− Excellent time management and organization sills with attention to detail.
− Outstanding interpersonal skills – ability to comfortably interact with employees at all levels of the organization.
− High degree of organizational skills
− Ability to travel occasionally for conferences and training.
· Required Education and/or Experience
− Bachelor’s Degree or equivalent in Marketing, Journalism, Communications, or related field.
− 3-5 years of hands-on public communications experience with solid writing and editing experience
How do you apply?
Click here to provide your resume or curriculum vitae and answer a few questions—which will only take you a few minutes!