About the company
Robinhood is democratizing our financial system. With customers at the heart of our decisions, Robinhood is lowering barriers, removing fees, and providing greater access to financial information. Together, we are building products and services that help create a financial system everyone can participate in.
Robinhood is a fast-growing company and was recognized as a CNBC Disruptor 50 and a LinkedIn Top Startup in 2019. We’re continuing to grow and are looking for incredible talent that can help us achieve our mission.
About the role
The Communications Compliance Associate will be responsible for reviewing, advising, auditing, and Principal Reviewing - PR (approving) retail communications content (which includes advertising & marketing) to ensure compliance with regulatory requirements and internal guidelines. Under minimal supervision, the associate will support the team in guiding internal customers (Marketing, Social, Communications, Public Relations (PR) and Product) teams on the compliance for projects and customer facing communications to ensure we meet our requirements under Firm policy, SEC rules, FINRA regulations and other regulatory agencies.
Your day-to-day will involve:
- Review, analyze, and advise internal customers on the adherence of communications with compliance and internal guidelines
- Principal Review (approve) communications materials to ensure it meets regulatory and internal standards
- Guide internal customers and teammates on compliance for projects and deliverables
- Conduct internal Quality Assurance of the communications compliance review process and final approved marketing pieces
- Develop and implement process improvements to increase quality and scalability
Some things we consider critical for this role:
- Bachelor’s Degree, or equivalent experience, in a related field
- 3+ years working in compliance or a relevant function
- Self-starter with ability to work independently
- Ability to effectively manage multiple priorities and adapt to a changing environment
- Good written and verbal communication, strategic, negotiation skills and strong attention to detail
- General financial services industry experience as a regulator or within compliance, audit, risk, marketing, or communication
- Passion for working and learning in a fast-growing company
- FINRA Series 7, 24 or 66
Feeling ready to give 100% to democratizing our financial system? We’d love to have you apply, even if you feel unsure about whether you meet every single requirement in this posting. At Robinhood, we’re looking for people invigorated by our mission, not just those who simply check off all the boxes.