Communication Specialist at Gloo
What you’ll be doing:
- Drive editorial calendar and create engaging stories, thought leadership, product updates and news that advance Gloo’s narrative.
- Develop Membership Experience communication structure and assist in developing the Membership Experience brand standards.
- Ensure organizational initiatives and projects are successfully communicated to employees and stakeholders.
- Collect content from across the organization as inputs for internal & external emails.
- Identify stories from the data, and tell them in a cohesive & creative way.
- Manage weekly internal & external content execution from writing, formatting, tracking & reporting analytics.
- Engage in our customer community, creating a cadence & plan to identify key stories to surface the customer’s experience.
- Establish cross-team rhythms w/ Membership Experience, Sales, Marketing, Product teams.
What we are looking for:
- Bachelor’s degree in Communications, Journalism, Public Relations or a related field plus 5 or more years of corporate communications experience.
- Demonstrated track record of first-class content production, including copywriting and copy-editing of thought leadership.
- Proven ability to develop and maintain favorable interpersonal relationships. Ability to interface at all levels of an organization, both internally and externally.
- Strong organizational skills.
- Ability to multitask and meet deadlines.
- Experience working in a fast-paced and agile environment.
- Experience with Internal and External communication and Hubspot is a plus.
- Compensation and bonus commensurate with experience
- Plenty of time off to keep you balanced
- 100% Remote Flexibility
- Medical with HSA contribution
- A dynamic, talented team, dedicated to changing the world and building an incredible business
- Headquartered in Boulder, CO on Pearl Street, steps from coffee shops and blocks from hiking trails