Channel Programs Director
Channel Programs Director
Job Type: Full Time
Location: Denver, CO
Department: Channel Sales
The RingCentral environment is dynamic, success-driven, team-oriented and committed to providing world class service for its customers. Do you have the ability to thrive in a fast-paced environment? We are looking for candidates with an entrepreneurial spark!
We're not a phone company; we're a cloud business-solutions provider. We've thrown out the old PBX along with its rigid rules and eliminated the complexity and unnecessary expense of managing business communications the old way.
RingCentral fosters career development and provides leadership training, education, workshops, and coaching for all employees. RingCentral promotes a healthy work-life balance by providing catered lunch and breakfast on a daily basis as well as a kitchen stocked with a variety of complimentary beverages and delicious snacks.
We are looking for a passionate, proven leader to join our growing team to drive channel strategy, enablement, activity, and results. This individual will be a thought leader for ensuring we are creating and executing successful marketing and channel programs that lead partners to "think RingCentral first". This individual will be a channel evangelist within RingCentral and will have a deep understanding of channel partner needs and best-in-class programs to achieve our business goals.
The ideal candidate is a strong leader, highly organized, and excels at building relationships. Successful candidates are comfortable finding ways to solve problems creatively and have strong presentation and analytical skills.
This is a management position reporting directly to the AVP, Global Channel Programs and Operations.
Responsibilities and Duties:
- Lead a team to execute on key channel programs and initiatives through first-rate knowledge of marketing trends, product positioning, market opportunities, and relationships
- Develop partner messaging that clearly articulates RingCentral's value proposition
- Manage production of creative partner content, collateral, communications, social media, and newsletters
- Develop scalable and relevant partner demand metrics and measurement to quantify program impact. Report on effectiveness of programs and provide recommendations
- Build strong relationships with channel sales and leaders, acting as a conduit of feedback back to the channel programs and operations organization, to ensure campaigns and initiatives are synchronized with channel sales strategy and priorities
- Act as the leader of project coordination by interfacing with stakeholders and cross-functional teams
- Provide direction and oversight of RingCentral's presence at channel industry events such as trade shows, conferences, and seminars
Required Qualifications: (e.g., education, skills, abilities, knowledge)
- Education: Bachelor's degree required
- Experience: 10+ years experience in channel and field marketing program management and execution, preferably in the high-tech computer related environment. 5+ years team management experience
- Deep understanding of channel routes to market and channel enablement
- Experience developing and implementing channel marketing programs
- Digital marketing experience
- Strong written, verbal, interpersonal, leadership, problem-solving and presentation skills
- Ability to communicate with executive level associates internally and externally in an articulate and professional manner
- Ability to implement recommendations and see projects through to completion
- Working knowledge of project management systems is desired
- Must be detail-oriented, organized, and have strong time management skills
- Advanced computer skills, including working knowledge of Microsoft Office Suite and publishing applications
- Experience managing a team, supporting their growth, and boosting their performance
- Ability to juggle multiple priorities in a fast-paced, dynamic environment
- Travel approximately 20% to meet with key partners and internal stakeholders, as well as attend industry events
Now, a little more about us….
RingCentral, Inc. (NYSE: RNG) provides cloud computing based business phone systems designed for today's mobile and distributed business world. The RingCentral technology platform eliminates the need for expensive and technically complex on-premise legacy phone systems. By combining a hosted, multi-extension business phone system with advanced voice and fax functionality, RingCentral simplifies business communication for modern, flexible business environments. RingCentral is headquartered in Belmont, California.
RingCentral is an EEOC employer.