Channel Marketing Specialist, Sr at CSG
The Channel Marketing Specialist Sr is responsible for the coordination and implementation of CSG’s outbound marketing activities directed towards current and potential customers and channel partners. Working collaboratively across the Channel Marketing team, this role will partner with client business unit and product marketing teams on the creation and execution of the go-to-market strategy within assigned regions and/or client business units. This highly collaborative role will liaise with members of the corporate and product marketing teams, as well as product and sales teams, to ensure alignment to overall business objectives.
Working with client business unit and product marketing teams to execute go-to-market business plans for assigned customer business units and regions that drive sales growth across all channels.
- Develop and implement innovative outbound marketing strategies and programs intended to meet and/or exceed sales objectives. Ensure effective adoption of marketing campaigns across the organization.
- Serve as a point of contact for client business unit teams to ensure that channel marketing programs are increasing early stage opportunities as well as nurturing existing pipeline throughout the sales process.
- Monitor program results and make ongoing enhancements and adjustments to strategies and programs, as needed.
- Build and maintain collaborative relationships with client business unit and product marketing teams and make recommendations for enhancements to the channel marketing strategy in consultation with marketing leadership.
- Monitor and report on marketing program effectiveness and ROI.
Campaign & Program Execution
Leverage and adapt corporate and product marketing programs and activities to help generate leads, promote CSG brand awareness, and influence customers, prospects, and analysts across assigned customer business units and regions.
- Develop and implement innovative programs and campaigns to fill the lead pipeline and align marketing planning and initiatives to meet and exceed lead and opportunity goals across assigned customer business units.
- Develop and execute event plans (i.e. trade shows, client conferences, client events, business reviews, etc.) across assigned client business units. Collaborate with business unit, corporate, product marketing, and product teams to ensure the event aligns with overall lead generation program objectives.
- Drive the execution of demand generation strategies and post-event lead nurturing strategies, and partner with marketing operations on lead tracking and reporting.
- Manage the development of key campaign collateral, including case studies, testimonials, regional requests, etc.
- Track and report on campaign effectiveness to help improve campaign performance and ROI.
Must be able to travel internationally and/or domestically (dependent upon location of the role) up to 30% of the time.
Experience & Education
- 5-8+ years of marketing experience, preferably in a B2B technology environment.
- Strong project management and planning skills.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
- Ability to think strategically, generate creative solutions, manage multiple projects, and achieve successful business results.
- Ability to work with all levels of internal staff, clients, and prospects and develop strong working relationships across the organization.
- Knowledge of how to effectively prioritize and get things done in a fast-paced, fluid environment.
- Natural storyteller, with ability to find or create news/communications opportunities.
- Familiarity with a variety of marketing campaign management tools and technologies (i.e. Salesforce, Pardot, etc.).
- Bachelor’s Degree in Marketing, Business or equivalent experience.