What You’ll Be Doing:
- Champion Company’s brand, value proposition, product/service portfolio to customers and partners.
- Contributor to formal go-to-market strategies and plans for channel ecosystem growth.
- Create marketing proposals with some guidance from Marketing/Channels Director and Business Development Manager.
- Manage and execute programs/initiatives, including online & offline marketing tactics. Work closely with any teams or vendors involved in marketing programs/initiatives/campaigns.
- Manage marketing program/initiative/campaign budget(s). Ensure marketing plan is implemented and program is completed on time and within budget; recommend or redirect strategies as needed.
- Analyze and Report Performance metrics of active Go-To-Market campaigns.
What We Are Looking For:
- Ability to design/develop a complete Go-To-Market plan based on a target revenue goal and data driven decisions. This does require strong knowledge of today’s leading marketing tactics/channels/platforms and general industry insights of best practices, and benchmarks.
- Ability to work collaboratively with broader team on tactical marketing initiatives and reporting.
- Social Media Strategy and Management.
- Project Management Skills and Experience.
- Creative Thinker and Positive, Can Do Attitude
Experience / Education:
- Typically requires a minimum of 8 years of related experience with a 4-year degree; or 6 years and an advanced degree; or equivalent experience. Mastered degree desired.
- CMS (particularly WordPress) experience is a plus
- SEO/SEM knowledge and experience are plus
- Graphic Design is a plus
What’s In It For You:
At Arrow, we recognize that financial rewards and great benefits are important aspects of an ideal job. That’s why we offer competitive financial compensation, including various compensation plans, and a solid benefits package.
- Medical, Dental, Vision Insurance
- 401k, With Matching Contributions
- Paid Time Off
- Health Savings Account (HSA)/Health Reimbursement Account (HRA) Options
- Growth Opportunities
- Short-Term/Long-Term Disability Insurance
- And more!
Arrow is an equal opportunity employer. All applicants will be considered for employment without attention to race, color, religion, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, veteran or disability status. (Arrow EEO/AAP policy)