Channel Marketing Manager at Webroot, an OpenText company
Remote position until it is safe for employees to return to our Broomfield office.
The Field Marketing Manager is a high impact member of the marketing team that helps define, implement, and execute marketing programs focused on channel recruitment. We are seeking someone who’s highly motivated and detail-oriented, with a passion for marketing excellence. This position will be responsible for the management of Webroot and Carbonite’s field marketing activities like webinars, demos and events, including SFDC list uploads and campaign creation. This position must understand traditional marketing tactics and general performance metrics.
- Manage budget related to recruitment events and coordinate with events team to execute
- Develop, manage and implement event follow up strategy in concert with digital demand team
- Collaborate with product marketing, sales engineering, etc. to plan, develop and execute webinars and demos for MSP and reseller audiences
- Ensure SFDC campaigns and list uploads are submitted correctly and completed timely via cross functional marketing groups
- Help execute various lead generation programs for both MSP and reseller audiences
- Assist with compiling reports post campaign to measure performance metrics
- As a primary marketing point of contact for MSP and reseller recruitment this person will work side-by-side with Sales and other team members to create awareness and generate MQs (marketing qualified leads)
- Identify opportunities for joint marketing activities as applicable
- Planning sessions with our content team to develop new and improved marketing collateral, thought leadership, sales tools etc. with the product org., marketing communications and other cross functional teams with the goal of generating more MQs
- End-to-end orchestration of webinars to drive attendance of prospective MSP and resellers
- BA/BS degree preferred or an equivalent combination of education and experience
- 5+ years of experience in a B2B marketing role, with at least 1 year of experience in channel marketing
- Highly motivated individual who thrives in a fast-paced team environment and is readily adaptable to changing market and organizational requirements
- Working knowledge of distribution channels including VARs and MSPs
- Experience developing turnkey marketing, with general knowledge of all marketing media
- Experience with channel programs including MDF, co-op, and loyalty programs
- Strong analytical and communication skills, with ability to develop reports that communicate program results
- Strong project, collaboration, and interpersonal skills
- Possible 20-30% travel
Together Carbonite—a leader in data protection and Webroot—a leader in data security—form the SMB and Consumer Division of OpenText. The mission of our joint offering is to make cyber resilience simple, reliable and accessible in the connected world. We enable comprehensive data protection for companies, consumers, and our vast network of partners around the globe.
Our business requires top talent. We foster a thriving, dynamic environment rich with inventive minds and entrepreneurial spirit. From engineering to sales and marketing, operations and customer support, our employees are empowered and encouraged to build their careers at OpenText.
We pride ourselves on hiring standout candidates who shine in a workplace that encourages collaboration and teamwork. We are growing fast, and looking for talented candidates around the globe. Are you ready to grow with us? #Li-POST
Carbonite, Inc. is an equal employment opportunity and affirmative action employer does not discriminate based upon race, color, religion, sex, national origin, age, genetic information, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, protected veteran status, status as a qualified individual with a disability, or any other characteristic protected by law. Upon request, accommodations will be made available during the recruitment process for applicants with a disability. If you require accommodations, we will work with you to provide or arrange for the provision of suitable accommodation wherever possible. All qualified applicants are encouraged to apply.