Channel Marketing Manager at RingCentral
Title: Channel Marketing Manager
Job Type: Full Time
Location: Denver, CO
RingCentral, Inc. is an award-winning global provider of cloud unified communications and collaboration solutions. More flexible and cost-effective than legacy on premise systems, RingCentral solutions empower today's mobile and distributed workforces to be connected anywhere and on any device through voice, video, team messaging, collaboration, SMS, conferencing, online meetings, contact center, and fax. RingCentral provides an open platform that integrates with today's leading business apps while giving customers the flexibility to customize their own workflows. We are a $650M company, disrupting the $100B business communications and collaboration market (Avaya, Cisco, Microsoft) with a killer product (Gartner MQ Leader last 3 years) and rapid growth (30%). We are now pulling away from the competition and leaving them behind as we scale our product revenues and product capabilities. We are looking for outstanding talent to help us scale our revenues to $1b and beyond in the coming years.
This role will be responsible for creating and leveraging existing assets to engage and enable master agents and sub-agents. You will tell stories through crafting campaigns that drive user growth and engagement, as well as, manage deliverables and relationships. Utilizing your sales and management skills, you will drive sales activities and foster harmonious relationships with master agent stakeholders. Internally, you will work with marketers, account managers, and cross-functional teams to identify marketing goals, crafting campaigns and content to support them. Externally, you will help build awareness for RingCentral in the master agent and sub-agent communities, developing relationships for co-marketing opportunities and promoting success stories of companies doing great things with RingCentral.
- Develop, execute, and implement marketing plans that incorporate all touch points of marketing for the master agent partners.
- Oversee team of in-region marketing managers to provide master agents with complete marketing support of their business as well as their in-region sellers.
- Manage assigned accounts through first-rate knowledge of marketing trends, product positioning, market opportunities, and relationships.
- Act as the project manager for material coordination by interfacing with participating vendor stakeholders.
- Develop material tracking tools for effective program management and reporting.
- Interface with assigned vendors and their executives by providing marketing direction pertaining to assigned accounts marketing plans.
- Negotiate marketing contracts to optimize value and ROI.
- Participate in the planning and development of master agent and sub-agent events, including agenda development, event flow, pre-event marketing, on-site participation and collateral.
- Provide internal programmatic marketing support by understanding vendor objectives and recommending an appropriate mix of marketing programs.
- Execute vendor participation in marketing programs.
- Write for differing audiences through master agent communications.
- Work with creative team to develop assets to support marketing goals, customizing for individual vendors' needs and values.
- Distribute marketing communications to appropriate internal and external teams, elevating collective knowledge of channel programs and operations.
- Monitor and report performance metrics of activities, events and live campaigns including ROI calculations
- Participation and presentation on weekly Channel Programs calls and team calls
- Weekly updating of reports to team regarding marketing activities and events
- Education: Bachelor's degree required
- Experience: 5+ years of marketing experience preferably in the high-tech computer related environment
- 2+ years experience in people management
- Experience developing and implementing indirect channel marketing programs
- Good understanding of the master agent channel and existing channel partner relationships is preferred
- Experience creating and analyzing campaign performance reports
- Experience working cross-functionally to execute projects
- Ability to develop business marketing and sales plans
- Strong written, verbal and interpersonal skills
- Ability to communicate with executive level associates internally and externally in an articulate and professional manner
- Strong leadership and problem-solving skills
- Ability to develop and execute presentations
- Creative design and copywriting proficiency is preferred
- Ability to manage multiple projects simultaneously and quickly
- Ability to implement recommendations and see projects through to completion
- Ability to work both independently and as a team member
- Must be detail-oriented, organized and have strong time management skills
- Knowledge of general computer applications (Microsoft Word and Microsoft Excel).
- Ability to practice discretion and understand appropriateness of communication and behavior
What we offer:
- RSU's (Restricted Stock Units)
- Immediate full benefits (Health, Vision, Dental) effective day one
- (10) Company Wide Holidays
- Flexible PTO plan
- ESPP (Employee Stock Purchase Plan)
- Opportunities that accompany a high growth organization
About RingCentral RingCentral, Inc. (NYSE: RNG) is a global provider of cloud unified communications and collaboration solutions. More flexible and cost-effective than legacy on-premise systems, RingCentral empowers today's mobile and distributed workforces to be connected anywhere and on any device through voice, video, team messaging, collaboration, SMS, conferencing, online meetings, contact center, and fax. RingCentral provides an open platform that integrates with today's leading business apps while giving customers the flexibility to customize their own workflows. RingCentral is headquartered in Belmont, Calif. RingCentral is an EEO/AA employer.