Channel Marketing Manager at Zoom Video Communications
Greater Denver Area
Sorry, this job was removed at 11:05 a.m. (MST) on Monday, July 29, 2019
Zoom is growing at an explosive pace by every measure - revenues, people, innovation, and customers. Led by Eric S. Yuan, the #1 ranked CEO on Glassdoor, our unique culture makes Zoom an awesome place to work. We are expanding teams across the organization. If you are motivated by delivering happiness, come join us at Zoom!
We are looking for a Channel Marketing Manager to create and manage marketing campaigns with our channel partners. In this cross-functional role, you will develop working relationships and interactions with partners, product teams, sales, marketing, and channel teams. This role is based in our Denver office.
- Create GTM and joint marketing strategies with partners to drive internal and external strategies. Execute key assets for joint solutions launch and sales enablement
- Develop relationships with leaders and partner counterparts at key partners to ensure Zoom is positioned well and that the partner sees a successful business opportunity
- Develop and execute end to end integrated marketing campaigns in collaboration with the marketing, product marketing, and channel teams
- Manage channel marketing budget and drive analysis to maximize ROI
- Monitor and set KPIs (key performance indicators) measuring the success of ongoing campaigns and joint marketing activities
- Develop joint messaging, solutions briefs, presentations slides, business and technical white papers, web and social content for external and internal education
- Work closely with Partner Enablement to ensure partners receive the proper training and meet any criteria required to maintain their status within the partner program
- You enjoy people and building relationships. You are a team player and have the ability to influence and persuade teams to understand and accept proposals
- You have excellent written and verbal communication skills with a unique ability to translate technology features into business benefits
- You are a problem solver and proactively anticipate needs
- You are a pro at multi-tasking and prioritization
- You’re a self-starter and proven team player in a high achievement-oriented environment
- You have the desire to deliver the best solution for sales, channel, and the end customers
- You have strong project management skills
- BA/BS degree in marketing, related field or equivalent practical experience
- 4+ years working in marketing for a high tech or SaaS company
- Experience working with and executing co-marketing programs with channel partners distributors, corp resellers, and reseller partners.
- Must have channel marketing experience and understand the channel
- Proven experience in building successful creative assets and marketing content
Check us out with a free download: zoom.us/download
Zoom Video Communications is an equal opportunity employer and evaluates applicants regardless of an individual’s age, race, color, gender, religion, national origin, sexual orientation, disability or veteran status. Our combined differences are what make us Zoom!
Read Full Job Description