Automox is redefining an industry with unmatched ease, speed and control. From IT management to endpoint security, we allow users to easily see, analyze and act across their infrastructure – in an instant.
Our award-winning answer to modern IT operations and best-in-class results earned Automox four straight quarters of record growth. We are now trusted by more than 2,000 leading companies and MSPs worldwide, including NASA, Yale, Xerox, Allbirds and Unicef.
The future of IT Operations is cloud-native – and right now. Will you join us?
Are you looking to make a big impact as a Channel Marketing Manager? Automox has an exciting opening for an individual who can support MSPs, tech alliances, and VARs through effective integrated marketing campaigns and activities. You will work closely with internal and external stakeholders to ensure that channels are enabled with the tools, materials, content and support required to accelerate reach and revenue growth. We are looking for someone with an entrepreneurial spirit who is not afraid to take calculated risks. In this role you will have the opportunity to learn and grow while being highly impactful.
THE FUN STUFF
- Support MSPs, tech alliances, and resellers with the tools, materials, content and support required to accelerate reach and revenue growth.
- Plan, execute, and optimize co-marketing campaigns and events with alliances/partners.
- Collaborate with Marketing, Channel, and Product Marketing to define and produce channel content. Create campaign programs and templates for through-partner marketing activities. Define, implement, and streamline channel processes as the organization grows.
- Develop and manage relationships with internal and external stakeholders.
- Manage and maintain materials and tools that support the channel team including the Partner Portal, event calendar, co-branded resources, MDF tool, and more.
- Gather marketing campaign data, evaluate the impact of strategies, report the results, and optimize towards pipeline generation and account expansion.
WHAT YOU BRING TO THE TABLE
- 1-3 years of experience in a Channel Marketing role.
- A strong command of Marketo and emerging campaign management tools
- Expertise in planning and executing data-driven integrated marketing campaigns across channels.
- Strong attention to detail, and ability to balance multiple projects simultaneously in a fast-paced environment.
- Exceptional cross-functional and external facing collaboration.
- A sense of curiosity, willingness to learn, and an entrepreneurial spirit.
- Bonus:Experience maintaining a Partner Portal platform such as Allbound or a similar tool.
Our salary ranges are based on national averages and are determined based on the level of the position we are hiring for. The ranges are wide to leave room for variability in a candidate's skills, experience, and location all which impact where someone might come in on the range. Minimum base salary - $80,000
TOTAL REWARDS: Thrive with Us
Beyond the Status Quo
Work from anywhere in the USA
Equity for Full-Time Employees
Unlimited PTO, generous sick time policy
$20 a month to connect virtually with colleagues
Active Giving committee and employee-led communities
Health & Wellness
Comprehensive Health Plans with generous employer contributions
100% Company paid Short Term/Long Term Disability and Life Insurance
Company HSA Contribution: $100-$150-$200 per month based on tier
Gender Affirmation Coverage on Cigna Medical Plan (including surgery)
Happiness & Well-Being
$25 per month Lifestyle Spending Account
Internet Reimbursement - $50/month
$750 Home office stipend
$10k Adoption Benefit
Comprehensive Family Planning Covered on Cigna Medical Plan
Up to 12 weeks paid leave for new parents
Automox policy requires that all employees be vaccinated for Covid-19 in order to travel for work or participate in in-person events with other employees, clients, and vendors. Vaccination is not a requirement of employment.
Remote : Anywhere in the US. The world is changing so are we. Automox has moved to a fully distributed company and is open to hiring across the US.
We are committed to an inclusive and diverse Automox. Automox is an equal opportunity employer. We do not discriminate based on race, color, ethnicity, ancestry, national origin, religion, sex, gender, gender identity, gender expression, sexual orientation, age, disability, veteran status, genetic information, marital status, or any legally protected status.