Channel Marketing Manager (Bill Payments) at BillGO
CHANNEL MARKETING MANAGER
Bill payments are stuck in the past – BillGO is changing that.
A Channel Market Manager that likes being a key member of the marketing team and playing a major role in supporting and executing marketing programs. Collaborating with team members is your jam, and supporting and delivering lead generation, content and nurturing tools that effectively support our business efforts is your passion. Work is best when you can make meaningful contributions to a rapidly growing company.
BillGO is innovating past what exists today and has developed a payments engine that offers real-time payments, revenue and engagement to our customers. We’re nerds about payments and know our offering is like nothing else available in the marketplace. We’ve signed contracts with several of the power-players in the payments industry and are experiencing of exponential growth. Now, we’re expanding the team to support our ambitions of further disrupting the payments space.
Oh – and we <3 Slack, chocolate and go on adventures together. Sound like the type of company you’d swipe right on?
What’s in it for you? A competitive salary, ownership shares, fun and a fix for your sweet tooth:
- Salary and Benefits: We offer very competitive salaries and benefits, including unlimited PTO and free parking
- Tools: We provide the tools you need to do your best work
- Owner’s Club: You’ll be granted ownership shares (stock options) so you have real skin in the game
- Snacks and Drinks: We have a diverse selection of snacks and drinks – if we don’t have something you’d like, we’ll get it for you
- Work / Life: We work hard, but also know you need a life outside BillGO – we have an on-site workout room, and get together for activities like happy hour and hiking once a month
- Fun Environment: We’re a close-knit group that likes to make work fun – we have an open office with great views, fantastic brews and even nerf gun battles every now and then
Be part of a team that’s changing the status quo. Check out the deets:
BillGO is looking for a motivated individual to play a key role in supporting and executing marketing programs and sales tools for both our direct and indirect sales channels for our bill pay platform. The focus will be on supporting and delivering lead generation, content and nurturing tools that effectively support our business development efforts. The ideal candidate is well rounded in all aspects of marketing, specifically in bill payment and has an entrepreneurial spirit to roll up their sleeves to get things done.
- Development, distribution and support of lead generation content, tools and activities for our bill pay solution.
- Campaign management to support the Sales and Account Management organizations.
- Planning of events and trade shows, which involves identifying, assembling, and coordinating requirements, establishing contacts, developing event schedules and meeting assignments, and coordinating mailing lists.
- Work with internal and external stakeholders to perform marketing research projects to gain customer insights around our bill payments.
- Work cross-functionally to build channel specific campaigns, programs and events to maximize business impact.
- Evaluate the impact of BillGO bill pay marketing programs to achieve growth objectives.
Required Education and Experience:
- Bachelor’s degree in marketing, communications, or a related field
- 10+ years of hands-on sales support and/or marketing experience working with banks, fintechs and other entities within the financial services industry; experience within the bill payment vertical is strongly preferred
- A solid understanding of sales and support role dynamics with the ability to map field requirements and resources into a comprehensive GTM plan.
- Excellent PowerPoint and writing skills
- Outstanding communication and leadership skills
- Critical thinker and problem-solving skills
- Team player
Location: National USA with preference to Colorado
BillGO is an Equal Opportunity Employer