The Automox digital marketing team is at the forefront of creating, designing, and building an industry-leading digital business for one of Colorado’s hottest startups. We are up to something extraordinary and are seeking curious problem solvers, revolutionaries, and status-quo challengers to join our team.
As our Integrated Marketing Manager, you will create and execute breakthrough digital campaigns and communications programs that will directly drive our revenue growth. You’ll be in charge of planning, implementing, and managing full-funnel creative campaigns that engage targeted users throughout their buyer journey and convert them into Automox customers. You’ll help define (and even write) copy, content, digital advertising, landing pages, email strategies, and digital experiences working with our in-house designers, developers, product marketing, content strategists, and marketing automation. You’ll also collaborate on overall web marketing, digital analytics, and more.
THE FUN STUFF
Make an immediate impact
Are you a self-starter who uses both sides of your brain to drive online conversions? In this role, you’ll get to showcase your analytical, creative, and collaboration skills to drive results.
Enhance sales lead conversions
We’re counting on you to develop customer insights, user personas, buyer journeys, and campaign plans to create highly differentiated and targeted content experiences and promotion strategies.
This role has a lot of responsibility – and possibility! You’ll get to define the digital future of the company by driving all the campaigns and strategies that drive traffic and conversions.
SKILLS AND ATTRIBUTES
- An expert with keyword strategy, link building, and engaging content, you will create and launch SEO and SEM campaigns, contribute to our PPC efforts, direct our SEO efforts (on-page and off-page), and create weekly reports that showcase our progress.
- 5+ years experience spearheading digital marketing campaigns, preferably in a competitive, high-tech B2B environment. Cybersecurity experience definitely a plus.
- Superior knowledge in social media, content creation, and building audiences through organic experiences.
- Solid copywriting with the proven ability to create digital content for your campaign needs.
- Good understanding of digital best practices, conversion metrics, and trends – so you know what rules to follow and which to break.
- Ability to manage, optimize, and report the performance of your campaigns.
- Experience with personalizing digital experiences to enhance your conversions.
- Skills at creating, maintaining, and collaborating on digital marketing and content calendars across all digital marketing channels such as email, social media, blogs, web sites.
- Ability to maneuver digital marketing campaigns through all areas of the project life cycle, including ongoing updates to improve campaign effectiveness.
- Familiarity with the Google suite and experience using Google Analytics.
- Ability to convert analysis into insights, sustainable strategies, and actionable plans that influence customer acquisition, retention and loyalty.
- At the top of the list is simply that you will have a voice and an impact on the success of Automox and on the security of customers like NASA, Xerox, Dollar Shave Club, TripAdvisor, GE Healthcare, and many more
- A strong proven leadership team backed by founders of Tenable, Carbon Black, RSA, AlienVault, Internet Security Systems, ThreatGrid, and Phantom Cyber along with world-class venture capital
- Great downtown Boulder location - (walk to lunch!)
- Downtown Parking
- Free Eco Bus Pass - (office is right across the street from the Boulder bus station)
- Health/Dental/Vision/Insurance Benefits
- Participation in Automox Incentive Stock Option Plan
- Open vacation policy - (take what you need to stay energized)
- Standup desks, quiet spaces, and snacks and yes… coffee
- Rooftop deck and amazing views (we celebrate victories both big and small)
- Monthly team-building rituals (hikes, ice cream breaks, lunch and learns, cross-team opportunities)
WHAT WE NEED FROM YOU:
Cover letter/summary expressing:
- Why you are interested in working at Automox
- The skills, strengths, and expertise you will contribute to our diverse team