Inboxlab is a leading digital publisher that harnesses the power of email as an ideal way to deliver exceptional editorial experiences to millions of readers every day. We grew out of the creativity and passion of our founder, Nicholas Pardon, a pioneer in email innovation. We started with a keen eye for what people want to receive in their inbox, and then we built proprietary technology that helps forge sustainable connections with target audiences. With this creative and technology platform, we have successfully launched a portfolio of brands that engage our readers’ curiosity and their desire to always be learning.
Recognized as a Top 50 Startup to Watch in 2019 by Built In Colorado, Inboxlab is proud to be based in Denver and New York City and quickly adding to its team of go-getters and entrepreneurs.
Inboxlab presently focuses on two verticals: travel and gamified education (edutainment). Our mission-based flagship travel brand, The Discoverer, reaches 3,000,000+ subscribers with its weekly editions and our Inbox Edutainment network currently serves 50,000,000+ trivia and quiz plays per month.
ABOUT THE ROLE
As a Campaign Manager, you will be a go to member of the team responsible for getting tasks done quickly, efficiently and properly. You will work across many departments learning and contributing where needed to increase efficiency, expedite growth and increase revenue. You will also be responsible for integrating content across various brands and products, such as customized email templates, blog posts and websites. This role will evolve within the organization as our business scales. This evolution includes (but is not limited to) work in product strategy, revenue and performance optimization, business management, and cross-functional initiatives.
WHAT YOU’LL BE DOING
- Work across various departments within the company (including engineering, marketing, growth, operations and more) to get things done properly and efficiently and help drive growth and revenue
- Work in executing and improving quality assurance and testing processes for all web, mobile and email products across the company to ensure pixel perfect design integration and bug-free functionality
- Be a go-to team member capable of learning and executing in a variety of ways, whatever is needed
WHAT YOU’LL NEED TO BRING
- Bachelor's degree in business, communications, marketing, IT, engineering, or related field.
- Start-up experience and “whatever it takes” attitude is strongly preferred
- Strong focus on delivering campaign under tight deadlines in a collaborative environment
- Experience working in teams and enhanced ability to communicate and collaborate with team members
- Excellent oral and written communications skills, including formal presentations
- Understanding of HTML and CSS (and strong desire to learn and grow expertise)
- Interest in working on front-end development projects (email and websites)
- Strong time management and estimation experience (i.e. ability to give and stick to a timeline without the need for follow-up)
- Any level of programming experience is a plus
- Basic experience with UI application design tools such as Invision, Sketch and Photoshop
- Proficiency in Google Docs, Sheets, and Slides
- Experience with project / task management / communication tools like Asana and Slack
- Familiarity with the Internet advertising industry
At Inboxlab we aim to provide equal opportunity for all! We are firm believers in the strength of diversity and aim to build teams of individuals that offer unique perspectives, come from different backgrounds and challenge each other to be better every day!