Inboxlab is looking to hire a Campaign Manager to join our growing team.
Based in Denver, Colorado, Inboxlab is an incubator that builds companies revolving around email. Founded in 2017 by serial entrepreneur and angel investor, Nicholas Pardon, Inboxlab seeks to create value in new and existing companies by leveraging our core competencies around data, marketing, branding, and most importantly, the inbox.
Inboxlab presently focuses in two primary verticals: travel and gaming. Our mission-based flagship travel brand, The Discoverer, reaches 1,400,000+ subscribers with its weekly editions and the Inbox Games network currently serves 3,500,000+ game plays per month.
About the role
As a Campaign Manager, you will be a go to member of the team responsible for getting tasks done quickly, efficiently and properly. You will work across many departments learning and contributing where needed to increase efficiency, expedite growth and increase revenue. You will also be responsible for integrating content across various brands and products, such as customized email templates, blog posts and websites. This role reports to the Brand Manager and works in coordination with the CTO and CEO to ensure all initiatives are carried out effectively. The role requires an individual with strong technical knowledge and skills, great communication, extreme attention to detail, and a superior drive to learn on the fly and consistently exceed expectations. This role will evolve within the organization as our business scales. This evolution includes (but is not limited to) work in product strategy, revenue and performance optimization, business management, and cross-functional initiatives.
What you’ll be doing
- Work across various departments within the company (including engineering, marketing, growth, operations and more) to get things done properly and efficiently and help drive growth and revenue
- Work in executing and improving quality assurance and testing processes for all web, mobile and email products across the company to ensure pixel perfect design integration and bug-free functionality
- Be a go-to team member capable of learning and executing in a variety of ways, whatever is needed
- Ensure that all web and email design is integrated and developed to be both cross-platform compatible and mobile responsive
- Quickly integrate content for existing and new custom email templates adhering to tight deadlines
- Work closely and across teams composed of Brand Managers, Designers, Front-End Developers and Back-End Developers
- Work in a product development process that is primarily agile/scrum; Inboxlab is a fast-paced work environment
- Monitor progress of key initiatives and priorities by meeting regularly with team leaders to track results and challenges
- Research and prepare analysis on performance of initiatives to better fine-tune direction and focus
What you’ll need to bring
- Bachelor's degree in business, communications, marketing, IT, engineering, or related field.
- Interest in working across departments, ability to learn on the fly
- “Whatever it takes to get the job done attitude” is a MUST
- Strong focus on delivering campaign under tight deadlines in a collaborative environment
- Experience working in teams and enhanced ability to communicate and collaborate with team members
- Excellent oral and written communications skills, including formal presentations
- Understanding of HTML and CSS (and strong desire to learn and grow expertise)
- Interest in working on front-end development projects (email and websites)
- Desire to exceed expectations and always deliver
- Ambitious and desire to learn and grow
- Extreme attention to detail with a strong focus on Quality Assurance (QA)
- Ability to work effectively both individually and as a member of a team
- Strong time management and estimation experience (i.e. ability to give and stick to a timeline without the need for follow-up)
- Ability to work on multiple projects at the same time and help to determine priorities based on time, complexity, and availability
- Desire to learn new technologies, languages, and frameworks
Optional Skills – Definitely a Plus:
- Any level of programming experience is a plus
- Basic experience with UI application design tools such as Invision, Sketch and Photoshop
- Proficiency in Google Docs, Sheets, and Slides
- Experience with project / task management / communication tools like Asana and Slack
- Ability to lead and facilitate team communication a plus
- Start-up experience and “whatever it takes” attitude is strongly preferred
- Familiarity with the Internet advertising industry