Business Partner Marketing Specialist at LogRhythm
Business Partner Marketing Specialist
LogRhythm is looking to hire a Business Partner Marketing Specialist to support planning and execution of its partner marketing projects and enablement programs. This is an opportunity to join a dynamic market leader in cybersecurity, while gaining exposure to all aspects of marketing and channel operations. We look for passionate, self-motivated individuals who are not afraid to roll up their sleeves to make things happen. In return LogRhythm offers the chance of a potentially career defining opportunity to contribute to a rapidly growing business and one of the best places to work in the Denver / Boulder area.
- Plan and support channel events (customer and partner facing) and other strategic campaign activities with business partners
- Support new product launch efforts to and through the channel including collateral, communications, merchandising procurement, training tools and related activities
- Support enablement activities and programs that assist our Business Partners with positioning and selling LogRhythm solutions
- Manage content across multiple systems (partner portal, internal / partner web presence).
- Drive through partner social media + Web presence
- Create channel communications – emails, newsletters, portal, channel app, and social media
- Bachelor’s degree
- Experience within an IT/ technology business security/ IT vendor or reseller/distributior
- 1-3 years relevant experience: coordinator or specialist role to be commensurate with experience
- Experience working cross-functionally with field sales and corporate field marketing teams
- Experience in the creative process and an understanding of brand governance within partners
- Experience working with SFDC and Marketing Automation (Marketo)
- Proficiency in Microsoft office suite (Word, PowerPoint, Excel)
- Attention to detail; great problem solving and organizational skills
- Strong creative and analytical capabilities
- Ability to take initiative, work independently as well as in a team-oriented environment
Salary and Other Compensation
The annual starting salary for this position is between $60,000 - 73,000 Annually depending on experience and other qualifications of the successful candidate.
LogRhythm offers the following benefits for this position, subject to applicable eligibility requirements.
- 401k plan
- Flexible time off
- Employee assistance program
Created:/ Revised Date: June 30, 2021
Reporting to: - Senior Director, Product Marketing
Location: - Boulder, Colorado
Employment Status: - Full Time
FLSA/ Applicable State Law Status- Exempt
Workplace equality & inclusion are not just words or topics for LogRhythm, they are part of our core values, beliefs, and integral to our company culture. We hire the best of the best and do not discriminate based on race, gender, age, religion, sexual orientation, identity, or other personal factors. LogRhythm was built on the principals of innovation, dedication, creativity, and commitment. It is through these key areas we were able to grow as an equal and inclusive workplace, one where our employees feel respected and safe in.
Disclaimer: The salary, other compensation, and benefits information is accurate as of the date of this posting. The company reserves the right to modify this information at any time, subject to applicable law.