Business Development Manager
The Business Development Manager is responsible for generating sales and business opportunities through generating sales activity through outbound telemarketing, targeted electronic mail campaigns and associated activities. Specific responsibilities include: prospecting and identifying qualified sales opportunities for digital marketing on eCommerce platforms (specifically Amazon and others). “Feet on the street” and persistence in follow up is the emphasis of this position.
- Prospecting and identifying qualified sales opportunities for digital marketing on eCommerce platforms
- Set appointments and schedule sales activities with prospect decision makers
- Develop prospect lists with correct information to move to qualified lead status
- Identify opportunities for Amplio presentations at various trade shows, industry organizations, user groups, etc.
- Consistently achieve targeted sales revenue quotas from developed business relationships.
- Develop alternate channels for sales, lead referrals and joint marketing of Amplio services.
- Improve overall sales and revenue performance of Amplio by developing strategic relationships that further the Company’s goals.
- Enforce and comply with all of Amplio’s Sales, Operations, Finance and Legal process.
- Targeting strategic named accounts within assigned sales territory.
- Provide accurate and timely forecasts to sales management.
- Participate in trade shows and presentations to industry/customer groups.
- Develop relationships with potential channel partners in order to generate leads and joint marketing activities.
- Coordinate activities with other sales personnel to develop opportunities and ensure that Amplio maximizes the revenue potential of each prospect and client.
Qualifications / Required Skills:
- Should have 5-10 years proven sales experience in eCommerce services or a related field, such as digital marketing services.
- Should have experience communicating effectively at executive levels
- Ability to generate and qualify sales opportunities.
- Must have a successful track record in meeting sales quota objectives.
- Must have experience in selling complex services to businesses.
- Must have a basic understanding of and experience in strategic selling.
- Must have strong interpersonal skills and desire to work in a dynamic and fast-paced environment.
- Must have the ability to work autonomously and be self-motivated.
- Should have completed a structured sales training program.
- Must have strong verbal and written skills.
- Must be willing to learn and adapt as necessary to accommodate changes in industry and company directions.
Education: Bachelor’s degree or equivalent work experience
Supervisory Requirements: The Business Development Manager has no supervisory requirements.
Hours: This position is a full time position
Travel: Must be willing to travel as needed.
Reporting: Reports to the VP of Growth and Strategy
Amplio Digital provides equal employment opportunities to all employees and applicants for employment and prohibits discrimination and harassment of any type without regard to race, color, religion, age, sex, national origin, disability status, genetics, protected veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, or any other characteristic protected by federal, state or local laws.