Business Consultant at Adobe
Changing the world through digital experiences is what Adobe’s all about. We give everyone—from emerging artists to global brands—everything they need to design and deliver exceptional digital experiences. We’re passionate about empowering people to craft beautiful and powerful images, videos, and apps, and transform how companies interact with customers across every screen.
We’re on a mission to hire the very best and are committed to building exceptional employee experiences where everyone is respected and has access to equal opportunity. We realize that new ideas can come from everywhere in the organization, and we know the next big idea could be yours.The Role
Marketo is looking for an exceptional Marketing Automation Expert, who has a real passion for driving clients to implement new technologies based on standard methodologies. You will be part of our consulting team, working with Marketo customers across our commercial, mid and enterprise markets. You will guide and assist customers in achieving a successful start with Marketo and help them expand the value realized from our solution. This is a key role at one of the hottest technology companies in Silicon Valley – and the entire US. We are looking for high energy, data-minded, and tech-savvy people with marketing or marketing automation knowledge who can provide strategic and tactical advice based on real-life experience.
This role reports to the Manager, Consulting Services. All qualified candidates will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, gender expression, national origin, age, protected veteran or disabled status, or genetic information.What will you do?
- You will work directly with Marketo customers to turn their marketing into a revenue driver, utilizing best practices in marketing automation, lead management and revenue performance management
- Handle projects to deliver the desired results in a timely manner
- Collaborate with clients to capture requirements, get feedback on designs and present results
- Participate in developing service delivery offerings and methodologies
- Spot new services opportunities and work with sales to close new services business
- Help advance the state-of-the-art in Revenue Performance Management, by means of ground-breaking projects and thought leadership
- Facilitate onsite and virtual workshops with individuals and groups
- Collaborate and direct multi-functional teams internally and externally to successfully deliver a project end-to-end
- 3+ years experience in Marketing & Sales field
- Deep understanding of Marketing & Sales processes in mid-size and large enterprises
- Deep expertise in automation processes including lead management, campaign management and online marketing
- Expertise with CRM applications such as Salesforce.com and Microsoft Dynamics
- Hands-on experience implementing/managing Marketo.
- Problem solver with an attention for data to measure results
- Excellent client management skills, strong written and verbal communications, executive level presence
- Solid project management and interpersonal skills
- Previous Consulting experience is strongly preferred but not required
- Bachelor's Degree Required
- Ability and willingness to travel up to 60%
At Adobe, you will be immersed in an exceptional work environment that is recognized throughout the world on Best Companies lists. You will also be surrounded by colleagues who are committed to helping each other grow through our unique Check-In approach where ongoing feedback flows freely.
If you’re looking to make an impact, Adobe's the place for you. Discover what our employees are saying about their career experiences on the Adobe Life blog and explore the meaningful benefits we offer.
Adobe is an equal opportunity employer. We welcome and encourage diversity in the workplace regardless of race, gender, religion, age, sexual orientation, gender identity, disability or veteran status.