Brand Marketing Specialist
At Havenly, we believe that everyone deserves a beautiful home they love. Founded in 2014 and headquartered in Denver, we make decorating and shopping for your home fun, convenient and affordable.
Our Growth team is, well, growing :) We’re actively seeking a Brand Specialist to join us and assist with all growth brand initiatives. Your goal? Execute and ideate on the programs and processes that contribute to the evolution of one of our most valuable assets, our brand. Reporting to our Director of Growth, and working out of our Denver HQ. Our ideal candidate is energetic, eager to learn, highly organized, bullish about getting projects across the finish line and is looking for an opportunity to make a impact in a fast growing, creative company.
What you’ll be doing in this role:
- Own the strategy, vision, and execution of the influencer marketing program to achieve brand and growth goals. Managing influencer projects from end-to-end, including a budget, delivery of finished assets, and performance reporting.
- Test, conceptualize and execute on high-impact brand partnerships via earned social and email channels - including managing participants, assets, and prizes.
- Plan and manage all tactical logistics around the execution of events that raise brand awareness and promote offline customer interaction.
- Help with the project management of print materials including writing assignments, art direction, photo direction, copyediting, layout oversight, and distribution.
- Plan, execute and scale client photo shoots and studio photoshoots with our photographers.
- Manage projects through cloud tools such as Asana, Confluence, and Jira.
- Measure, track, and optimize the performance of initiatives to consistently achieve and exceed key growth KPIs.
In your application, we’re looking for these things:
Work Experience - You’ve had some work experience or exposure, doing most or all of what is listed above. You’re a task-master, highly organized, and constantly identifying where you can improve and optimize processes and procedures.
Organizational Skills - This role covers a lot of ground. To be successful you must be excited to grab a hold of each opportunity, and consistently manage projects to completion. This will require you to be highly organized, detail oriented to the t, and over-communicative.
Fundamentals - You’ve got an education in marketing, MS excel prowess, exude strong communication skills both verbally and in writing, can multi-task, have a great technical ability to navigate tools and software, and are excited to grow your career.
This is an entry-level role, perfect for someone who has 1-2 years of experience in marketing, is hungry to do more and take a big step in growing their career in brand marketing.
Why you’ll love working at Havenly:
It’s hard - You get the opportunity to work hard, learn a ton, and grow your skill set. This is not a 9-5 job, we have high expectations, and every day you’ll be faced with new challenges where you have to figure out how to put one foot in front of the other and move forward.
It’s fulfilling - We get the opportunity to make an impact on one of the most personal aspects of someone's life, their home, every single day. We feel really lucky to be able to create spaces where people feel comfortable, make lifetime memories in, and call home.
It’s fun - We truly love what we do. Growing a business is fun. Working with a team of incredibly talented people who also love what they do is fun. Getting to do what you love to do and make an impact is fun.
If this sounds exciting, and you’re interested in joining us, we’d love to hear from you!
Please apply online. In your cover letter, tell us why you’re excited about Havenly, what’s important to you in your next role, and why you’re a great fit for this opportunity.