Brand Marketing Coordinator
HomeAdvisor’s business is thriving, and our Marketing team is growing! Do you have experience working in advertising, focused on TV creative production? Our new Brand Marketing Coordinator role might be your next career move! Since 2013, we’ve significantly increased our investment in our television advertising campaigns, and have seen substantial increases in our brand awareness nationwide. As a Coordinator on our hard-charging team, you’ll work directly with our advertising agencies on the creation and execution of national TV campaigns to support the growth of both the Angie’s List and HomeAdvisor brand names.
Responsibilities you’ll have in this role:
- Work directly with advertising agencies on the creation and execution of Angie’s List and HomeAdvisor national TV campaigns
- Work with internal team members on the creative for other offline marketing campaigns including OOH, podcast, radio, and print
- Help organize and manage the storage of creative assets of all offline marketing campaigns
- Review and record invoices from external vendors to ensure accuracy and on-time payment
- Work with Legal to process contracts with external vendors
- Work with the internal teams to monitor performance of creative campaigns
- Work with marketing research team to gather customer insights to help guide strategy for future campaigns. Aid with implementation and recording research results.
In this position, you will be expected to wear multiple hats, taking on projects as they arise - your ability to “go with the flow” will be critical to your success! Our most successful team members can multi-task and prioritize projects in a dynamic, ever-evolving environment, can balance working individually and working in a team, and are strong communicators.
Skills and experience that are meaningful in this role:
- 2-3 years marketing or advertising experience, with agency experience working on TV creative production
- You can think both analytically and creatively, and can switch between those parts of your brain with ease
- You possess a strong attention to detail and accuracy, with excellent organizational, time management, and multitasking capabilities; experience in project management is a plus.
- You take initiative and ownership in your work, and possess the ability to think critically and express your ideas creatively and cohesively
- You feel comfortable with technology and learning new software, and are proficient in the MS Office Suite
- You have a Bachelor’s Degree in Business, Marketing, Communications, Journalism, or related field
Basics you should know about HomeAdvisor:
HomeAdvisor and our sister company, Angie’s List, have combined to create the largest Homeservices marketplace in the nation. Part of ANGI Homeservices (ANGI), we connect millions of homeowners across the globe with home service professionals through our innovative and user-friendly products. ANGI Homeservices operates 12 brands in eight countries, and is headquartered in Golden, CO. This Brand Marketing Coordinator will sit in our Golden office for the immediate future; HomeAdvisor will be opening a new Headquarters in central Denver (RiNo Arts District) in the Spring of 2019.
HomeAdvisor has been named one of Denver's Top Workplaces by the Denver Post for six years in a row! Things you'll find here: jeans and sneakers, a casual atmosphere that is flexible and focused on productivity, a 'take what you need' paid time-off policy, and a well-rounded package of health and welfare benefits.
Sound like your next great career move? Send us a resume to start the conversation!
If you have questions about our interview process or team culture prior to you applying, jump into one of our weekly chats with our Recruiting team – http://www.abouthomeadvisor.com/talk-to-us