Who we are...
Connecting people in a more meaningful way is not just what BombBomb’s software delivers - it’s what drives our teams every day. Through simple, personal video, we aim to Rehumanize communication. Our team is resourceful and intelligent. Competitive and collaborative. Fun-loving and tenacious. We’re close-knit and love adding new talent to the mix. If you are seeking a dynamic workplace and new challenges, we want to hear from you!
Who we’re looking for...
As the Brand & Community Marketing Specialist, you’ll work with the Senior Manager of Content & Community to build BombBomb’s presence on social media, review sites, and other communities where our potential customers spend time.
This isn’t a behind-the-scenes role. In addition to managing BombBomb’s company presence, you’ll also help evangelize our brand by appearing on podcasts and webinars yourself and by having a strong personal presence on LinkedIn.
Finally, you'll lead the execution of our monthly customer webinars, oversee our review-generation campaigns, and assist our team with market research. Success in this role means growing the number of people who know about BombBomb and are passionate about our mission!
What you’ll do...
- Manage BombBomb’s social media presence, including LinkedIn, YouTube, Instagram, Twitter, and Facebook. We don’t want you to just “do” social media. We’re looking for someone to test out new ideas and share what’s working and what not.
- Serve as a brand ambassador. We believe our customers want to hear from real people. That’s why it will be your job to personally evangelize BombBomb on social media, webinars, podcasts, etc. And if you’re up for it, we’ll even encourage you to create your own content.
- Encourage and equip the BombBomb team to grow their presence on LinkedIn. You’ll help your fellow BombBomb employees build relationships and followings of their own on LinkedIn.
- Plan and execute customer webinars. Each month, we host a “Deep Dive” webinar for our customers. Your job will be to help us come up with good ideas and make each webinar happen.
- Grow our presence on G2, Capterra, and Trust Radius. Our customers rely on these sites to evaluate software, so you’ll help us maintain our top rankings on these platforms.
- Write compelling short-form copy. Our team always needs help with writing marketing copy. This includes email, event descriptions, product copy, and more.
- Be willing to learn and jump in where help is needed. Working for a growing company means we always have new types of projects that come up. We’re looking for someone who’s flexible and wants to take on new challenges when the need arises!
How you’ll do it...
Embody BombBomb’s core values: Relationships, Fun, Humility, Flexibility, and Service
- Skilled at Written and Oral Communication
- Original & Creative Thinking
- Organized and Deadline-Driven
- Collaborative Team Player
- Willingness to Experiment
- Results Driven
Our ideal candidate will be or have...
- 2-4+ years of experience in marketing, sales, or a related field
- Bachelor’s degree in a related field, or equivalent experience
- Demonstrated excellence with social media and email marketing
- An engaging presence on video
- Strong storytelling and communications skills
- Ability to ideate, plan, and execute initiatives, from concept to completion
- Excellent ability to collaborate with others, both inside and outside of marketing
- Proven writing and editing skills
- Bonus: experience with Adobe CS, WordPress, and email marketing software
- Your unique strengths - if you don't match everything we're looking for, tell us why you'd be a great fit in your cover letter.
The salary range for this position is $45,000 - $70,000 annually. Final compensation for this role is determined by a variety of factors, such as a candidate's relevant work experience, skills, certifications, and geographic location.
BombBomb Benefits Package Includes...
- Excellent Medical, Dental and Vision Benefits for you and your family (2 PPO + HSA option)
- Flexible Paid Time Off program
- 8 paid holidays
- 401k Plan with employer match
- Annual Education / Development for your career growth