Brand Architect at Kaddie
kaddie custom content - brand architect role
At Kaddie we’ve built the world's first ‘promote now, pay later’ platform for branded content. www.kaddie.cc
We’re a tech platform meets creative studio, and we create some of the world's best branded content. Our point of difference isn't just the work we produce, but the way we deploy, measure and get paid for it. Our mission is to create industry-leading branded content and changing the way brands pay for it.
The time has come for our first full-time employee to join us on this wild ride, and to become our right hand co-pilot. Consider it a once in a lifetime opportunity for a self-starting go getter to come in and help define the workflow of the company, help manage our book of business and help drive the growth of our platform.
The role of the Brand Architect is to supervise, direct and manage the kaddie-client relationship on a day-to-day basis. You are the nucleus that holds brand, content, studio tech, media and results together. You will directly be involved in the production of content and the overall direction of the brands under your stewardship. This position works with, and reports directly to the two co-founders of the business.
- Become the key point-of-contact for both Partners and Clients to identify marketing communications opportunities and requirements
- Assist in Business & Project Planning: Technology and software onboarding, media Implementation, category & creative research,
- Lead logistical execution of campaigns that involve production, social and digital streams
- Provide input during development of projects based on insights and knowledge of client preferences
- Coordinate and facilitate meetings for status reports/updates, presentations and working sessions
- Ownership of certain presentation documents and timelines
- Compile and distribute post meeting documents detailing key discussion items and next steps
- Scheduling and managing the approval processes on a by-project basis
- Organization of Client and Studio documents, maintaining the organization of the existing information database
- Lead the timing, workflow and task management for each client
- Travel to the client & productions may be required (that’s the fun part!)
- Other office manager jobs to be performed as needed
- Build strong client, partner and supplier relationships
- Strong interpersonal skills and able to work well with team members
- Strong project management skills with the ability to manage multiple projects simultaneously
- Aptitude to take in the larger picture and think like strategic partner
- Able to work effectively and confidently across departments and at all management levels (internally and externally.)
- Possess excellent verbal and written communication skills.
- Ability to thrive under pressure and wrangle moving targets
- Actively help drive the our branded content product so everything we make becomes world class
- Ability to lead meetings, write presentations, manage google sheets etc.
- Bring it with attitude, zest and a spice for wanting everyone around you to be better, but while possessing a balance to get things done whilst managing multiple stakeholders
- 2 - 5 years Advertising Account Management, Project Management, Brand Marketing, AdTech or StartUp marketing experience preferred.
- Bonus points for experience in project management software, ERP or SaaS models.
- Bachelor's degree required (business, communication, marketing, or advertising strongly preferred)
- Denver CO / Boulder CO (kaddie studios is in north Denver, CO)
- Ability to work remotely and unsupervised is key
- Ability to come into the studio when needed or as desired. Assume 3+ days per week.
- 6-mo independent contract-to-hire to begin
- Contract equal to $40K-$65K annually depending on experience
- Potential profit sharing and equity plans for high performers
- Access to our company wide commission benefit program
- We are an EEO employer