WideFoc.us is looking for a seasoned b2b social media manager and content writer to support the goals and priorities of our clients through high-level strategy, innovation, and execution.
This position is responsible for strategy, content curation, writing, and community management for our b2b clients. The candidate should be well-versed in LinkedIn (and other social channels) best practices and be able to implement them into daily work as well as making insightful recommendations to help clients achieve their goals on social media. This position includes audits, competitive scorecards, and executive thought leadership on LinkedIn.
The ideal candidate is an organized, detail-oriented communicator who has solid time management skills and works well under limited supervision. You must be a self-starter, can work both independently and with a team, and appreciate working for a small company with a “startup” mindset.
- Perform competitive analysis projects, social media audits, and insights and recommendations presentations based on findings
- Draft LinkedIn (and Facebook) content and ad campaigns for b2b clients — managing multiple professional business and executive profile pages
- Participate in regular client strategy meetings
- Communicate with clients weekly and sometimes daily
- Manage multiple social media platforms
- Curate relevant content for client brands
- Write and post daily and real-time content
- Monitor assigned channels for customer service and online reputation issues
- Experience managing social media platforms for businesses such as LinkedIn, Twitter, Facebook, Instagram, YouTube, and others
- Excellent writer, proficient in proper grammar, punctuation, and syntax
- Skilled in interpersonal communication — able to build relationships with clients
- Ability to respond to social media replies and complaints with messaging that fits the situation (critical information and messaging will be provided)
Ideal candidates will:
- Have a background working with b2b companies and managing their social media pages.
- Understand how to analyze/audit business pages on social media platforms and provide insightful recommendations
- Know how to help clients and others understand the value of our social media outreach and engagement
- Have an adaptable writing style to suit a wide variety of brands and industries
- Have previous client and account management experience
You’ll need to supply your own computer. Initiative, creativity, and inspiration are appreciated. Agency experience is a bonus, but solo practitioners are also encouraged to apply!
Work design and compensation:
Our community managers enjoy a high level of flexibility in the design of the position's workflow. Hourly pay will be determined according to the candidate's qualifications and the clients assigned. This is a 90-day, contract-to-hire position so that we can both make sure you’re a good fit. You will be part-time to start with the strong potential to move to full-time.
Job Types: Begin part-time contractor to full-time
Pay: $28.00 - $31.00 per hour
WideFoc.us is a company made up of creative, fun professionals who can think strategically. We like each other and like working together. We offer health benefits, paid time off, and opportunities for professional development. We like to give gifts, free team lunches, and high-fives.
Please send a resume, links to your social media work, at least three examples of your kick-ass professional writing, and three synonyms for the word "great" (we think it’s an overused adjective) to [email protected] Bonus if you can find the typo in this listing and explain why it's incorrect (think possessive).