B2B Operations Associate at HomeAdvisor
At HomeAdvisor, we create digital products and experiences to help hundreds of millions of homeowners connect with talented service professionals to get work done. We are a two-sided marketplace that is reimagining how people care for and improve their homes while also nurturing growth of independent small businesses. As #1 in the Homeservices category, our tremendous scale is the launchpad to boundless inventions in technology and product!
B2B Operations Associate
HomeAdvisor’s B2B Marketing and Strategic Partnerships team is expanding, and we want you to have fun at your job while also growing your career. We are looking for a motivated, organized, and ambitious contributor to join our B2B marketing team. This is a huge area of focus and strong growth for the company.
About the B2B Marketing Team
The B2B Marketing Team has been a key component of HomeAdvisor’s success. The B2B Marketing team is responsible for performance-based online marketing initiatives, managing national partnerships, driving customer success and product adoption through marketing communications, and managing year-round B2B events.
In the B2B Operations Associate role, you are a motivated person who thrives on a team and has a positive attitude. You will be responsible for a wide range of tasks that keep the B2B Marketing & Strategic Partnership team working effectively. You will support projects and events that directly influence the growth of our B2B network and national partnerships. To be successful, you’ll need to be highly organized, take initiative, can work both independently and as part of a team, and excel in a cross-functional environment.
- Monitor weekly reports to identify and take action based on performance or activity that requires attention or communication across the team.
- Conduct customer research to identify revenue growth opportunities.
- Support the strategic partnership team with cross-brand research, reporting and CRM tasks.
- Collect, upload and code receipts for expenses across the B2B marketing teams.
- Manage the B2B Marketing team’s internal resource center and monthly team newsletter.
- Plan, organize, and manage team activities and events.
- Manage team logistics such as scheduling and organizing meetings, preparing presentations, and coordinating partner visits or meetings.
- Coordinate, book and manage team travel for tradeshows and events.
- Attend larger tradeshows to assist with onsite logistics and team support.
- Research new event opportunities and collect post event feedback.
- Assist with special projects and ad-hoc requests to support the team.
Desired Experience & Personality
- Bachelor’s degree with focus in Marketing, Business, or related field
- Detail oriented with strong communication and interpersonal skills
- Ability to tackle multiple projects simultaneously and overcome obstacles
- Ability to plan, organize and coordinate across teams
- Basic knowledge and comfort working in Excel, PowerPoint, and CRM systems.
- Eager to work efficiently in a fast-paced environment.
- Positive attitude and excitement to come into work each day.
- Willing to travel 2 – 3 time per quarter.
HomeAdvisor is the self-contained operating business of ANGI Homeservices (NASDAQ: ANGI), a federation of spirited technology companies that build for a better economy. In 2017, Angie’s List and HomeAdvisor combined to create the world’s largest Homeservices marketplace. We love the software that we invent, the millions of service professionals whom we empower and the hundreds of millions of homeowners whose lives we beautify. As a purposeful technology company, we foster a culture of collaboration, and nurture growth through innovation. We are proud to be recognized as a Top Workplace in Denver for 6 years and counting!