B2B Marketing Manager - Remote at Vertafore
We are looking for an experienced B2B Marketing Manager to create, execute, and drive programs that help build sales pipeline for our insurance agency market segment. This person will own the overall the Demand Generation strategy for their segments and will work cross-functionally with sales and marketing teams to design, execute, and optimize demand gen programs, leveraging webinars, email programs, events, digital advertising, direct marketing, and sales enablement to create customer-centric programs.
We are looking for someone that is a self-starter, smart, driven, creative, and knows how to iterate deliberately to generate success. The person should have hands-on and managerial experience owning Demand Generation.
You will be managing multiple projects and stakeholders from different departments at once.
Core Requirements and Responsibilities:
Essential job functions include but are not limited to:
- Develop, manage, execute, and optimize annual and quarterly campaign plans aligning with Vertafore goals
- Work across the Marketing team, internal stakeholders, and external resources to facilitate a cohesive and targeted tactical marketing plan to achieve market awareness, lead generation, pipeline development, and sales readiness.
- Testing and help optimize of marketing automation platform (Marketo)
- Develop ongoing performance reporting and ROI analysis, working closely with marketing operations
- Oversee budget, measure, and report on targets to continually optimize campaigns and increase ROI
- Train Sales/BDR teams on customer conversations stemming from lead generating programs
- Manage and provide professional development for a small team
- Bachelor's degree in marketing or a related field (preferred)
- 5+ years of relevant demand generation experience, preferably in B2B enterprise software
- Minimum of 2 years people management experience
- Motivated, high energy, and a team player who works well with all levels within the organization
- Track record of hitting aggressive pipeline targets and generating revenue, while staying within budget
- Excellent written and verbal communication and presentation skills
- Ability to work on numerous projects and meet deadlines in a dynamic multi-location environment, while maintaining a team-oriented approach
- Experience with Salesforce or other CRM software (Salesforce preferred)
- Experience with marketing automation software (Marketo preferred)
Additional Requirements and Details:
· Travel required up to 10% of the time
· Located and working from an office location, currently operating remotely due to the pandemic
· Occasional lifting and/or moving up to 10 pounds
· Frequent repetitive hand and arm movements required to operate a computer
· Specific vision abilities required by this job include close vision (working on a computer, etc.)
· Frequent sitting and/or standing