B2B Marketing Associate
B2B Marketing Associate
The B2B Marketing team is seeking a new Marketing Associate. In this role, you will be responsible for a variety of initiatives and strategies designed to grow and retain our network of service professionals. You will help create personalized content, formulate tests, and analyze results from campaigns focused on lead generation/qualification and approvals.
About the B2B Marketing Team:
The B2B Marketing team is a key component of HomeAdvisor’s success. The team is responsible for performance-based marketing initiatives, managing millions of dollars in spend each year. With that comes a huge opportunity to learn, grow, and excel. Team members work on sales enablement initiatives, product roll-outs, strategic partnerships, email campaigns, and more.
We’re looking for someone who:
- Has a positive attitude, adapts to change easily, learns quickly, and is excited to take on a wide variety of projects
- Shifts between analytical and creative thinking, and balances big-picture thinking with attention to detail
- Is proactive, curious, and self-motivated to take ownership of projects, hit deadlines, and constantly improve
- Works well independently and in a collaborative team environment
Responsibilities may include:
- Develop, monitor, and optimize lead generation and retention campaigns
- Leverage data and market insights to identify new campaign opportunities across channels
- Work cross-functionally with Product, Sales, and Customer Care teams to create impactful marketing materials
- Collaborate with Business Development teams to deliver and report on partnership agreements
- Execute campaign strategy for product updates and new product roll-outs
- Collaborate with B2B Marketing team to strategize and execute a content marketing strategy
- Project manage the creation of new marketing materials (Ex: articles, whitepapers, videos, landing pages, emails, print materials, etc.)
Preferred Skills and Experience:
- Excellent written and verbal communication
- Ability to collaborate cross-functionally
- Proactive project and time management
- Highly organized with ability to multitask and prioritize competing deadlines
- Strong critical thinking skills
- Creative problem solving skills
- Communicate professionally with external vendors and partners
- Proficiency with Microsoft Excel
- Ability to learn new skills and software quickly
- Past experience in a marketing role, in particular a B2B role
- No PEPs/CAPs for attitude or attendance in the last 6 months; performance issues will be addressed on a case-by-case basis.
Bonus Skills and Experience:
- Experience with landing page creation, especially in WordPress
- Working knowledge of preferred design programs (Adobe Photoshop, Adobe InDesign, etc)
- A/B test design and analysis
- Marketing personalization and automation in any channel
- Data analytics
- Experience with SEO optimization
- Familiarity with HTML and CSS
- Video editing experience
- Proficiency in Spanish language
At HomeAdvisor we create the digital tools and services that empower millions of service professionals to connect with hundreds of millions of homeowners. We are a dual sided marketplace that nurtures growth of the independent small business and delivers a seamless experience in home improvement. As #1 in the Homeservices category, our tremendous scale is the launchpad to boundless inventions in technology and product!
HomeAdvisor is the self-contained operating business of ANGI Homeservices (NASDAQ: ANGI), a federation of spirited technology companies that build for a better economy. In 2017, Angie’s List and HomeAdvisor combined to create the world’s largest Homeservices marketplace. We love the software that we invent, the millions of service professionals whom we empower and the hundreds of millions of homeowners whose lives we beautify. As a purposeful technology company, we foster a culture of collaboration, and nurture growth through innovation. We are proud to be recognized as a Top Workplace in Denver for 6 years and counting!
If you’re excited about joining a collaborative, high-impact team, send us your resume to start the conversation. If you have questions prior to applying, please join us for one of our weekly chats with the Recruiting team – this is not an interview, but a chance for you to learn more about our business. Visit http://www.abouthomeadvisor.com/talk-to-us to register.