B2B Marketing Analyst
We seek a seasoned expert in Business Intelligence, reporting and analytics -- with a focus on measuring campaign performance. The volume and variety of our customer's marketing data is growing very quickly. They have sales cycles of several months, with many buyers in the decision-making process. Digital and offline touchpoints are tracked in several places including: web, email, marketing tools, sales tools, internal databases.
We have pioneered a way to standardize all this data to help our customers decipher and prove what’s working and what isn’t. As scalable, and automated as our solution becomes, it will remain critical to our success that an analyst (like YOU!) can customize and validate the recommendations to fit each customers’ unique insights available.
You'll be working closely with our VP of Customer Success and will play an instrumental role in determining-and executing on a scalable, best-in-breed marketing analytics strategy for our mid-market to enterprise B2B customers.
Part report-builder, part marketing strategist; you will help understand and present data-informed insights to our customers about their respective businesses. Rest assured our data scientists got your back! Machine Learning expertise is not required for role, but you will be key in helping to validate and uncover findings using our cutting-edge marketing intelligence technology, and helping present data in a streamlined and meaningful manner.
- Quality Assure marketing dashboards, and validate findings
- Design and build customer-facing reports
- Use the CaliberMind platform to help segment and prepare data for analysis
- Document knowledge and teach marketers best practices in reporting and data modeling
- Support sales with Proof-of-Concepts and actionable insights for new customers
- Highly proficient in SQL (3+ years)
- Deep experience with Business Intelligence tools such as: Tableau, Domo, Birst, PeriscopeData, and Looker
- Ability to be customer-facing and visually explain complex data concepts to business users
- Autonomous worker and divergent thinker (quantitative and qualitative)
- Experience with Multi-touch Marketing Attribution, especially for business-to-business (B2B)
- Basic understanding of Python or R as a means of regression modeling and visualization
- Experience working with product, engineering and customer success teams
- Familiarity with sales and marketing SaaS data models, ex Salesforce.com, Marketo, HubSpot, Google Analytics
- Willing to relocate to greater Denver/ Boulder area (reloc package)
- Competitive salary
- Paid medical, dental and vision
- Professional development program
- Unlimited vacation
- 8 paid holidays
- Generous stock options plan
- 2 days per week to work from home
- A dog-friendly environment
- Coffee shop, brewery & food trucks short walk from office.
- Powder days to go ski/ snowboard and recharge!