B2B Email Marketing Associate at Angi
Angi® is the home for everything home. From repairs and renovations to products and financing, Angi is transforming every touch point in home services. With over 25 years of experience and a network of nearly 250,000 pros, we have helped more than 150 million people with their home needs. Our products and technology help our customers love where they live while helping small businesses grow and thrive. We believe the home is the most important place on earth and we are at the beginning of our ambitious journey to redefine how people care for their homes - join us!
About the role
As a B2B Email Marketing Associate, you will help create personalized content, formulate tests, analyze results, and provide recommendations to senior level management. You will help build relevant and triggered email campaigns by using behavior data to send the right message at the right time. To be successful, you will need a unique combination of strong creativity and analytical skills to take the email program to the next level.
What you'll do:
- Plan and execute email marketing campaigns targeted throughout the B2B customer lifecycle.
- Monitor and report on email performance, leading to the continuous improvement of user experience and overall ROI.
- Work with other business departments including copywriters, designers, developers, product, sales, and business development.
- Hands-on use of our email service provider platform, Oracle (Responsys) Marketing Cloud. Within the platform, you will be manipulating HTML, segmenting the audience, designing and executing A/B tests, and serving as a final quality assurance check before campaigns are launched.
- Use database management skills target customers based on behaviors (i.e. opens, clicks, enroll volume, etc.).
- Launch new tests, analyze results, and identify actionable opportunities and best practices to improve campaign performance.
- Use strategic problem-solving skills to increase deliverability and profitability of the program.
Who you are:
- 1+ years of experience in email marketing highly preferred
- BS/BA in marketing, communications or related field
- Hands-on experience with email service providers like Oracle (Responsys) Marketing Cloud, Salesforce, Sailthru, etc.
- Strong project management skills with the ability to monitor multiple projects simultaneously and overcome obstacles
- Must have excellent written and communication skills, and be extremely detail-oriented
- Superior analytical and problem-solving skills, demonstrated ability to understand key performance drivers and execute against findings
- Demonstrated ability to interpret in-depth analyses and uncover actionable insights
- Ability to pivot to high priority tasks quickly when the need arises
- Familiar with HTML, Microsoft Word, Excel, PowerPoint, and Photoshop
- High aptitude for learning new skills and the willingness to tackle new challenges
- Must be a team player!
Compensation & Benefits:
- The salary band for this position ranges from $42,000-$55,000, commensurate with experience an performance. Compensation may vary based on factors such as cost of living.
- This position will be eligible for a competitive year end performance bonus.
- Full medical, dental, vision package to fit your needs
- Flexible vacation policy; work hard and take time when you need it
- Pet discount plans & retirement plan with company match (401K)
- The rare opportunity to work with sharp, motivated teammates solving some of the most unique challenges and changing the world