Associate, Strategic Partnerships
As the Strategic Partnerships Associate, you will provide critical support to the Service Pro Business Development (SPBD) Account Management team. Your responsibilities will include managing our trade show strategy, creating and maintaining department metrics and reporting, and assisting with other business development initiatives. The Strategic Partnerships Associate will report to the Director of Strategic Partnerships on the B2B Marketing Team.
The Strategic Partnerships team is responsible for creating and managing programs that increase service professional acquisition and retention into the HomeAdvisor and Angie’s networks. We work closely with our partners to provide strategic guidance and best practices to increase overall program success. We manage relationships that secure millions of dollars in revenue each year, and with that comes an opportunity to be part of a dynamic team that plays a pivotal role in the overall growth of the company.
As the Associate, Strategic Partnerships in the B2B Marketing group, you will be helping manage relationships with some of the largest contractor networks in the industry. Your day in the life is focused on building and maintaining reporting and tracking tools to ensure that our largest partners and their members successfully use HomeAdvisor and Angie’s List to grow their business. Through a combination of setting up and maintaining tracking tools, helping coordinate event and trade show logistics, and creating team templates, you are helping our team stay organized and moving the ball forward.
What you will be doing:
- Utilize Excel and other tools to maintain internal and partner-facing reporting
- Collaborate on our trade show and event planning strategy, including scheduling, travel, and logistics
- Conduct industry research on topics including industry events, biggest players in specific verticals, and emerging trends
- Coordinate with Marketing and other departments on partner-facing initiatives and communications
- Support Account Managers as needed, including miscellaneous administrative duties
What you need to be successful
- Brilliant organization skills in an ever-changing environment
- Ability to balance details and analytics with big picture strategy
- Excellent written and communication skills
- Positive and team-oriented attitude
- Strong grasp of Microsoft Excel, Word, PowerPoint and Outlook
- Experience in business development/strategic partnerships a plus
If you're interested in a career with us, we'd love to talk. If you have questions about any of our roles, talk with one of our Recruiters by signing up for our next chat: http://www.abouthomeadvisor.com/talk-to-us/