Associate Product Marketing Manager at Skupos
Company. What we are building:
Skupos is the data platform for the convenience retail industry. Retailers, distributors, and brands connect to the Skupos network to create value from disparate data. Convenience retail is a long-standing industry with limited technology adoption, but is responsible for more revenue annually than all of e-commerce in the United States. Skupos leverages our massive datasets to build tools that help the industry succeed.
Skupos software integrates at a retailer’s point of sale, generates analytical insights, and enables promotion execution and performance tracking. For distributors and CPG brands, we provide real-time visibility into consumer purchasing decisions and enable automated promotional discounts at the point of sale. We view our company as revolutionizing a brick-and-mortar industry by bringing cutting-edge technology to physical stores, and helping harness data to create a frictionless connection between millions of people and the products they need.
Role. What we're looking for:
We’re looking for an Associate Product Marketing Manager to join our team and help support our product and solution marketing team in both CPG and Retail verticals. You’ll act as a common layer function to the team by helping with retail customer communications, enablement/delivery of our products/solutions, and customer advocacy. The ideal candidate is a storyteller that is highly organized and can manage multiple projects, communicate cross-functionally, and can ensure timely completion of deliverables. This position reports to the Product Marketing Manager.
Responsibilities. Your responsibilities will include:
- Skupos Engage Operations: Maintain email calendars, email results, and collaborate with product SME’s on development of email content to connect retailers to program training for Skupos Engage
- Partner with Product Management to determine and execute communication roadmap to migrate marketing communications into product interface and product-triggered communications
- Support Product Marketing Manager with industry-specific product/solution focused materials aligned with the sales process and personas to help the market understand the potential impact our products can have on their business
- Ensure consistency in messaging and value proposition across multiple mediums and verticals; process minor to moderate changes to existing assets
- Build and maintain a deep understanding of our customer segments, personas, and use cases through research to assist in development of assets
- Act as the liaison between our CPG clients and Retail customers
- Analyze related metrics and provide recommendations for continuous improvements to strategy and execution
- Assist with internal training and sales enablement collateral for new product and feature launches
Skills & Experience. Candidates should have:
- Bachelor’s degree in marketing, business, or related field
- SAAS, retail, and/or CPG industry knowledge is preferred but not required
- Must have at least 3+ years experience in product marketing, customer marketing, or project management
- Adept at storytelling with an ability to simplify information
- Strong written and communication skills
- Demonstrated project management skills and program management experience
- A strong track record of developing and maintaining highly collaborative cross-functional relationships and demonstrated ability to lead cross-functional initiatives
- Highly organized and detail-oriented with the ability to work under changing priorities and deadlines
- Team player
- Works well independently with minimal supervision
- Desire and ability to learn and adapt quickly
Salary is based on experience and location.
Salary in Denver, CO: $60,000 - $70,000
Benefits. What we offer:
- Competitive salary
- Medical, dental, and vision insurance
- 401(k) retirement savings plan
- Discretionary time off (DTO)
- Wellness stipend
- And more!
A Note on Covid...
We are fortunate to continue to grow during this unfortunate time. Our top priority is to ensure the health and safety of both our current and future Skupeeps.
Since March, all of our Skuad has been working remotely and will continue to do so until we know it is safe to collaborate face-to-face again. As you go through our virtual interview process, don't be surprised if children or pets make an appearance. If we are fortunate to welcome you to the Skuad, we will get you all the equipment needed to get you set up and productive at home.
Work From Home (WFH) life can be challenging. We have and will continue to take steps that ease some of the burden for our Skuad including:
- Monthly stipends to help offset additional expenses incurred with WFH
- Access to mental health & wellness resources
We deeply care about you as our candidate, so let your Recruiter know if there’s anything we can do to make your interview process go more smoothly - We are in your corner!