From our founding until now, our mission has remained the same: to remove the engineering burden from data teams by standardizing and fully automating data connectors. With Fivetran, your data just arrives in your warehouse, canonical and ready to query, no engineering or maintenance required. As we watch more and more companies leverage our technology to become truly data-driven, we’re proud not only of our growth but also of the fact that we’ve grown without compromising our core values.
We do the right thing, even when it's harder in the short run. We challenge the status quo by reasoning from first principles.
Fivetran belongs to all of us. We take ownership and are accountable for getting things done. Through curiosity, learning, and coaching, we grow as individuals and teams.
One team, one dream.
We share the pains and successes of our customers, partners and colleagues. We seek, gather, and trust a diverse group of teammates with different perspectives to guide Fivetran's progress.
If these values resonate with you, we’d love to hear from you.
Fivetran is disrupting a $10B data integration market through an opinionated yet wildly successful product offering that is cloud native, reliable, and in the middle of the data explosion. This role will lead the story and acceleration of Fivetran through high impact go-to-market planning, strategy, and content that connects with users and drives our growth.
Product Marketing at Fivetran is responsible for customer and market insights to drive product messaging and positioning, go-to-market strategies, while influencing demand generation campaigns to drive product growth. The role partners closely with product, sales, design, communications, and analysts. You will be familiar with the customer lifecycle from acquisition to expansion to shape product interest, evaluation, purchase, and growth. Key programs include supporting launches, partnering with product to execute growth programs with integrated campaigns, sales enablement, as well as collaborating with AR and PR teams.
We are looking for a creative and collaborative junior product marketer to join our fast-growing team.
Areas of Ownership:
- Translate complex ideas & strategies into customer-facing collateral including data sheets, pitch decks, blogs, and more
- Develop & repurpose thought leadership stories to support our partner team & other GTM leads
- Organize, facilitate, and maintain market, customer, competitor and segment research. Develop materials and trainings based on findings
- Support Product Marketing Team with additional projects, product launches, research initiatives, and collateral updates and maintenance
- Partner with our Global Marketing team on growth campaigns associated with webinars, events, websites, and emails
What you'll bring to the table:
- In-person, virtual, and written communication prowess. You will be working with users, product managers, sales and marketing at Fivetran across the world. You have deep empathy for users and are able to adapt how you communicate to reach and engage your audience regardless of medium. You excel at verbal and written communication, knowing how to repurpose marketing material into different mediums while ensuring consistency in messaging & value proposition.
- Hungry & ready to dive in. Fivetran is moving, growing, and changing quickly, it is an environment you embrace. You will be exposed to a lot of different projects and are excited to roll up your sleeves and get stuff done.
- Highly-organized with a project management track record. You’ll be coordinating projects and work streams across many different teams, responsible for collecting and maintaining customer materials and research. You will help us up level not only the quality of work we produce but the amount and accessibility of it.
- Industry experience. You are either versed in all things data, having formerly been an analyst, or a major industry that is a heavy user of data & insights—think marketing, finance, customer support, or sales.
Shaped by the real-world needs of data analysts, Fivetran technology is the smartest, fastest way to replicate your applications, databases, events and files into a high-performance cloud warehouse. Fivetran connectors deploy in minutes, require zero maintenance, and automatically adjust to source changes — so your data team can stop worrying about engineering and focus on driving insights. To learn more about Fivetran’s culture and what it’s like to be part of the team, click here and enjoy our video.