Are you passionate about marketing and want to join an industry-leading team? We’re looking for an Associate Manager Manager, Community to play a crucial part in Ibotta’s ability to build a world-class marketing ecosystem. The ideal candidate must be organized, self-motivated, and detail oriented while being capable of managing multiple projects and timelines, and an ability to work cross functionally.
What you will be doing:
- Embrace and uphold Ibotta’s Core Values: Integrity, Boldness, Ownership, Teamwork, Transparency & Advocate for Savers.
- Help build, grow and manage Ibotta’s online Communities
- Collaborate with Marketing, Product, and Ibotta Care to develop proactive and reactive messaging to share with Ibotta’s online Community
- Collaborate with the Ibotta Product team to develop the best Community experience possible for Ibotta savers
- Set, plan and implement campaigns and strategies that encourage engagement and app and web usage in the Ibotta Saver Communities
- Monitor, track and report on community feedback
- Collect stories, experiences, photos, video and other user-generated content from the communities and work within the marketing department to showcase that content on the website, in-app placements, emails, owned social channels and more
- Make data-driven and well-researched recommendations on the best ways to scale and grow Ibotta online communities and drive the largest impact on the business
What we are looking for:
- Bachelor’s degree or higher in communications, marketing or a related discipline
- 5+ years of professional experience preferably as a community manager or in a similar role
- Previous experience and knowledge of building and scaling online communities
- Strong organizational skills with keen attention to detail
- Ability to quickly adapt to changes in strategic direction
- Polished communication skills, both written and verbal
- Ability to manage several projects and their moving parts accurately and simultaneously
- Experience planning and leading community initiatives
- Ability to identify and track relevant community KPI’s
Nice to have:
- An analytical approach to community management
- Solid understanding of Khoros (previous Lithium) as a community platform
Built in Denver, CO, Ibotta ("I bought a...") is a free mobile shopping app that gives users cash back on groceries and more. Through our partnerships with brands and retailers like Procter & Gamble, Kraft Heinz, Kellogg, Amazon, Walmart, Target and Uber, we’ve delivered over $800 million in cumulative cash rewards to our Savers. Guided by our values and our mission to make every purchase rewarding, we come to work energized by the business problems we get to solve, the technology we get to build, and the people we get to innovate (and have fun) with. Ibotta made Inc.’s 2020 list of the 5000 fastest-growing private companies in the U.S. for the third consecutive year. In 2019, we became the first mobile consumer technology company in Colorado to achieve $1B in valuation.
- This position is located in Denver, CO and includes competitive pay, flexible time off, benefits package (including medical, dental, vision), Lifestyle Spending Account, 401k match, profit sharing and equity.
- Base compensation range: $60,000-$73,000. Total compensation for this role also includes a variable component in addition to base compensation.
- Ibotta is an Equal Opportunity Employer. Ibotta’s employment decisions are made without regard with race, color, religion, national origin, age, sex, marital status, ancestry, physical or mental disability, veteran status, gender identity, sexual orientation, or any other legally protected status
- Applicants must be currently authorized to work in the United States on a full-time basis.