Are you passionate about marketing and want to join an industry-leading team? We’re looking for an Associate Marketing Manager - Client Media to play a crucial part in Ibotta’s ability to build a world-class advertising platform. The ideal candidate must be relentlessly growth-focussed, self-motivated, and solution-oriented while being able to lead complex and multifaceted projects.
What you will be doing:
- Embrace and uphold Ibotta’s Core Values: Integrity, Boldness, Outhustle, Teamwork, Transparency & A good idea can come from anywhere
- Develop and implement development plans for in-app media to improve processes and grow revenue
- Build from the ground up off-platform media products, working with the sales teams to ensure value props are highly compelling to Clients with ‘best in class’ packaging
- With the support of 1 direct report, place and optimize media campaigns
- Develop a profitable pricing structure and implement robust reporting
- Work in a fast-paced environment with a high-volume workload often requiring short turnaround times
What we are looking for:
- Bachelor’s degree or higher with focus in business, marketing, advertising, economics or a related field preferred
- 5+ years of digital advertising agency experience or similar
- Experience placing and optimizing media buys
- Creative and innovative thinker - ability to drive forward complex projects with minimal supervision
- Good leadership and mentorship skills
- Strong organizational and analytical skills with a keen attention to detail
- Great communication skills, both written and verbal
- Ability to manage several projects and their moving parts accurately and simultaneously
- Must be self-directed and self-motivated
Nice to have:
- Experience with building out Salesforce reporting + dashboards
- Experience working with Sales teams and/or CPG Clients
- Experience with Trade Desk
Built in Denver, CO, Ibotta ("I bought a...") is a free mobile shopping app that gives users cash back on groceries and more. Through our partnerships with brands and retailers like Procter & Gamble, Kraft Heinz, Kellogg, Amazon, Walmart, Target and Uber, we’ve delivered over $750 million in cumulative cash rewards to our Savers. Guided by our values and our mission to make every purchase rewarding, we come to work energized by the business problems we get to solve, the technology we get to build, and the people we get to innovate (and have fun) with. Ibotta made Inc.’s 2020 list of the 5000 fastest-growing private companies in the U.S. for the third consecutive year. In 2019, we became the first mobile consumer technology company in Colorado to achieve $1B in valuation.
- This position is located in Denver, CO and includes competitive pay, benefits package (including medical, dental, vision), 401k, and equity.
- Ibotta is an Equal Opportunity Employer. Ibotta’s employment decisions are made without regard with race, color, religion, national origin, age, sex, marital status, ancestry, physical or mental disability, veteran status, gender identity, sexual orientation, or any other legally protected status
- Applicants must be currently authorized to work in the United States on a full-time basis.
- For the security of our employees and the business, all employees are responsible for the secure handling of data in accordance with our security policies, identifying and reporting phishing attempts, as well as reporting security incidents to the proper channels.