Associate Manager, Performance Marketing at Havenly
At Havenly, we believe that everyone deserves a beautiful home they love. Founded in 2014 and headquartered in Denver, we make decorating and shopping for your home fun, convenient and affordable.
We’re searching for an Associate Performance Marketing Manager to support in the planning, execution, and optimization of paid campaigns at Havenly. Reporting to our Sr. Performance Marketing Manager, our ideal candidate will bring a passion for the performance marketing landscape, and understands the intricacies and unique attributes of every step in the marketing funnel. Our ideal candidate will take a highly analytical, cross-channel, and thoughtful approach to the role, which will be critical to delivering breakthrough results and growth. This is a high-impact opportunity to play a critical role in the growth of a fast-growing and well-known consumer startup.What you'll be responsible for:
- Support in the strategy, execution, and tracking of paid channels (e.g., paid search, paid social, display, CTV, affiliate) to drive performance in line with budget
- Lead in the testing, development, and execution of paid campaigns that drive brand awareness, user acquisition and conversion
- Grow existing campaigns across paid channels, while simultaneously testing net-new ideas and concepts to continue improving performance against KPIs
- Craft paid creative briefs, working closely with Brand Designers and broader Growth and Creative teams to ensure brand-aligned messaging and on-brand campaigns
- Use your analytical skills to dig into campaign data, extract channel insights and transform them into actionable changes that will drive channel optimization and accelerate performance
- Generate consistent performance reports for distribution within the Growth team and broader organization. Regularly share performance insights, learnings, and go forward strategy
- Utilize third-party resources to explore new paid opportunities. Evaluate and test new channels
- 2-3+ years' experience in a performance marketing role, with a detailed understanding of performance marketing strategies, tactics, and tools
- Ability to test, analyze, and iterate on campaigns, ad sets, and ads
- Comfort consolidating and analyzing data from disparate sources in Excel, and a familiarity with tracking and reporting through tools like Looker, Google Analytics, or Rockerbox
- Ability to pull together clear, concise, and reliable reporting on all activities
- Desire to support entry into new channels, and excitement to evaluate new opportunities for growth
- Growth mindset with bold ideas and desire to get things done
- A preference for those with experience in consumer services businesses!
- You believe the impossible is possible and will test, analyze, and iterate to delivering results
- You have a flexible attitude and doer, solution-oriented mentality
- You are a proactive self-starter, who is dedicated to their craft and committed to continued learning in this ever-evolving field
- You are a collaborator, who has strong communication and relationship-building skills
- You have the ability to work in a fast-paced, results-based environment
- You have confidence in analyzing and acting on performance data
- You have extraordinary organizational skills, and the ability to manage multiple projects at once
With the above stated, Havenly is committed to cultivating a diverse and inclusive team. We are open to candidates of all backgrounds and encourage you to apply if interested!Additional Details:
- This is a full-time exempt position headquartered in Denver, CO.
- Compensation range for this role starts at 70K/year, dependent upon experience
- Our total rewards package includes competitive compensation, generous PTO, volunteer days off, health benefits (Medical, Dental, Vision, Disability), company equity, 401K, and Fertility benefits. In addition, we offer free design services, furniture discounts, and merchandise credits.
- Havenly is an Equal Opportunity Employer. Havenly's employment decisions are made without regard to race, color, religion, national origin, age, sex, marital status, ancestry, physical or mental disability, veteran status, gender identity, sexual orientation, or any other legally protected status.
- As a company, our goal is to make everyone feel good at home and that starts right here, at Havenly HQ. We celebrate our differences and encourage everyone to bring their true selves to work each and every day. Throughout the journey of each of our team members, as a company, we take pride in and commit to ensuring that everyone feels valued, heard, welcome, and have equal opportunity to thrive.
- Applicants must be currently authorized to work in the United States on a full-time basis.
At Havenly we hire people who exhibit gumption, act like owners, outperform, and are always playful. If this sounds like a great fit for you, and a challenge you're ready to run with, we want to hear from you.